Gamers Thread

They are both good maps. My faves are Terminal, Karachi and Invasion. Rust is also fun for flat-out blasting. Hardly ever comes up though.

Agree with all the above. I can get annoyed with Highrise though, due to some of the rather inaccessible areas boosters like to get (like on the roofs).

Um what
I only play single-player, but in terms of single-player campaigns MW2 was really pretty damn good and WaW was among the least inspired I've ever seen.
I was mostly talking about the multiplayer. I never finished single player, I got pretty bored of it.
Blizzard publishes their own games.
Didn't know that, still though they have Kodick as the CEO, and he isn't doing much good.

alan-wake-box-artwork-official-xbox-360-small.jpg

This game is fucking sweet, been playing for hours now and cant put it away. Hands down the best game Ive played all year.

I never really got the hubbub about Starcraft. The strictly military zerg of SC and games like it just seems so one dimensional. That's not to say it's not a difficult game, but it just doesn't appeal. I much prefer games where economy and tech play a larger role like the Age of Empires series, Civilization, etc.

I can't wait on Diablo III though!

Yeah, I'm also a big fan of the Civilization and Age of Empire series. Starcraft (so far 2 also) is the most balanced RTS I've ever played. However, if you can get a group of friends to play a game of Civ. IV, it can be very intense/entertaining.

Yeah, I'm also a big fan of the Civilization and Age of Empire series. Starcraft (so far 2 also) is the most balanced RTS I've ever played. However, if you can get a group of friends to play a game of Civ. IV, it can be very intense/entertaining.

Never did Civ IV against human opponents. I am sure it's a blast. I hate trying against the upper difficulties. Nothing like just getting Writing done and someone comes riding in with War Elephants and Longbowman. Like wtf.