Gamers Thread

The Force Unleashed is Jedi Knight just as much as Pong is Virtua Tennis.

JK gameplay has several differences with TFU, not to mention JK is mainly a PC series with a huge mod community, and TFU is for consoles. Lucas Arts just doesn't seem to want to make a non-RPG Star Wars game for PC.

Which one?
Jedi Knight 2 is the best, and Jedi Knight 3 is also quite good. They also have incredibly fluid controls. The first Jedi Knight game, to my knowledge, was completely different in terms of gameplay.

Remember Funcoland?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSJipzAqQ1c&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Played COD 4 the other day for the first time in ages. Still plenty of people on the multiplayer. Twas much fun.

Speaking of Diablo, I bought Torchlight today.

Have any of you guys played it? It's developed by a bunch of people from Blizzard North. It's pretty fun so far.

Speaking of Diablo, I bought Torchlight today.

Have any of you guys played it? It's developed by a bunch of people from Blizzard North. It's pretty fun so far.

I have it. It's pretty fun and very customizable (lots of mods) but the story is extremely short, and the endless dungeon you get to do after that gets kind of boring.

I have it. It's pretty fun and very customizable (lots of mods) but the story is extremely short, and the endless dungeon you get to do after that gets kind of boring.

Yeah, those are common complaints I've heard.

What mods should I get?

Everquest "Next" announced

I am intrigued but skeptical. I don't necessarily trust SoE to not dumb it down to a WoW level, kind of how they nearly have done to EQ 1 (and I assume 2) at this point. The lore and atmosphere potential is there to bend every other fantasy MMO over and have it's way with them.

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions has been pretty fun and action-packed so far :).

I forgot how fucking awesome Jak 2 is.

The first three games are definitely some of the best PS2 games ever.

Playing Soldner-X 2:Final Prototype,it's basically an updated version of R-Type one of my favourite old school games,the Playstation Network is starting to deliver,will get on Joe Danger soonish,that game's a blast also.