Gamers Thread

Google motherfucker do you speak it?

Also Val, your rationale is dumb imo; the version you're playing is gutted. The version you pay for is not only fucking way beyond being worth 13 dollars, it will grant you access to every subsequent version (yes, even the final version).

Notch also is not lazy; he's starting a company with more than just himself, he's in and out of deals with people trying to get an office and employees set up, and dude's getting fucken married. Try to be a bit easier on him. Game's only in fucking alpha.

Also, he does secret updates all the damn time, usually on a weekly basis. He also has done the entire game so far himself!

Also Val, your rationale is dumb imo; the version you're playing is gutted. The version you pay for is not only fucking way beyond being worth 13 dollars, it will grant you access to every subsequent version (yes, even the final version).

Notch also is not lazy; he's starting a company with more than just himself, he's in and out of deals with people trying to get an office and employees set up, and dude's getting fucken married. Try to be a bit easier on him. Game's only in fucking alpha.

I'm playing the alpha bro, not the fucking free in-browser one.

If you aren't paying for it, you are getting a dumbed-down version of it, obviously. There's obviously a reason you'd pay for it over playing for free, tbh.

If you aren't paying for it, you are getting a dumbed-down version of it, obviously. There's obviously a reason you'd pay for it over playing for free, tbh.

You can easily download the latest full version from a torrent.

he sits on his ass and plays Civ V

Bioshock 2 single player was very engaging, i wish it were longer. multiplayer is kinda meh. currently doing the Minerva's Den DLC.

finally got BFBC2 and it kicks ass indeed, i love blowing shit up with tanks, especially as the attackers in rush.

Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock default playlist is boring, but i got it anyway in the hopes of good downloadable songs coming in the future, and cuz i was bored with my other GH games already.

getting DCUO and Black Ops next month. AC: Brotherhood will arrive too but the gameplay videos look boring so far, i'll have to see more and read some reviews.

New Modern Warfare is bullshit, don't bother unless you want to pay a monthly fee with a gutted server population.

the Black Ops monthly fee is for PC people who want to play on dedicated servers according to what ive read. im just gonna play with random nobodys on PS3.

Server pop will still suck though; I read it in passing, but isn't the max 18-24 people TOTAL for both teams?

I miss the days of 32 v 32. I'm going to fucking piss myself if BF 3 isn't going to be that big.

Something about "Notch" and his fanboy followers just rubs me the wrong way. Also, as the lone developer and the fact that he doesn't use a publisher to manufacture/release the game since he sells it digitally, he's getting like 99% of the profit, neglecting taxes or if he pays someone to design the website or something. So 'scuse joo :p

First Gears of War 3 multiplayer footage:

I'm psyched for the public beta coming early 2011.

Last edited by a moderator:
Something about "Notch" and his fanboy followers just rubs me the wrong way. Also, as the lone developer and the fact that he doesn't use a publisher to manufacture/release the game since he sells it digitally, he's getting like 99% of the profit, neglecting taxes or if he pays someone to design the website or something. So 'scuse joo :p

I think someone's got sand blocks in her vagina.