Gamers Thread

I'm 3-4 hours into GTA V now, pleasantly surprised. The game doesn't feel nearly as stiff as IV and Los Santos is a much more interesting city than Liberty City.

Something they've fucked up again though are the running controls. If you want to run you have to push X which means that your thumb can't use R3 to move the camera, which means that you can't look around while jogging and running at full speed. I can't believe that they can keep repeating such an obvious mistake, how about just having a fully tilted L3 make you jog?

I'm not really liking the character switch thing but overall its pretty cool. Also not a fan of the running controls, however driving is much easier than IV

I'm 3-4 hours into GTA V now, pleasantly surprised. The game doesn't feel nearly as stiff as IV and Los Santos is a much more interesting city than Liberty City.

Something they've fucked up again though are the running controls. If you want to run you have to push X which means that your thumb can't use R3 to move the camera, which means that you can't look around while jogging and running at full speed. I can't believe that they can keep repeating such an obvious mistake, how about just having a fully tilted L3 make you jog?

No option in the controller menu to switch the buttons?

I'm really looking forward to Arkham Origins. I was skeptical at first due to the absence of Rocksteady, Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill and the addition of multiplayer, but it looks like it's in really good hands now that I know more about it.

I've read that the current gen versions are pretty crappy, so waiting might be the best thing to do. I might just end up skipping them since i wont be getting a ps4 or xbone.

The 360 isn't capable of handling battlefield 4's max power. Probably because Frostbite 3 is so huge. The graphics will look significantly higher than current gen. Can't fucking wait.

Also Ryse: Son of Rome keeps looking more and more awesome!

I have "Ridiculous Fishing" on my iPod, does this count as gaming? :D

Nah, I also own a PS3, but I rarely use it for anything else than DVD-playback o_O

I really enjoyed Bioshock Infinite, but since I played through this, I didn't have the time to play anything else.

I'm thinking about picking up the new WWE game with all the old school wrestlers and events. Haven't touched a wrestling game in yeeeears though.

I have it. It's actually really good. The Streak mode (Undertaker) is also awesome. And hard as shit. The highest difficulty is "Legend" and in The Streak mode, the Defeat the Streak part of it is hard as fuck, because his difficulty is set to higher than Legend. I can't tell you how many times, I've been Hell's Gated out of fucking nowhere, when he has no finisher built up so many times it's bullshit lol. Although I've played alot of WWE 13. Finding ways to beat him weren't that difficult, but the amount of shit you have to hit him with is absurd.

1000/1000 Gamerscore points :p

Beat GTA 5 the other day. Game went like this: amazing, disappointing, then pleasing, then disappointing. It was fun, the detail is unbelievable. This game's version of Los Santos and surrounding areas is flat out ridiculous. Unfortunately the ending(s) had to suck, the story was pretty weak despite it's enormous potential to be really fun. I found myself not really enjoying any of the story missions, and mostly just playing them to progress. The cops are also ridiculously over-aggressive and persistent. and lucky. It takes all the fun out of fucking shit up once you've beaten all the missions and just want to play around.

overall, I give it an i-don't-fucking-know/10. I really don't know how I feel about it. So, so, so good, but i hate it just as much. weird.