Gamers Thread

I have every Battlefield on the PS3, i love both franchises.

They're both military shooters, but play completely different from one another.

edit: Just started playing Hitman: Absolution, it was one of the free games from this months PS+ instant game collection ... im gonna fuck around with this game for a day or two and then i'll be good to go for the Black ops 2 sessions, Ozz.

This!

I can't wait till Battlefield 4, that game is going to be fucking amazing!

Hell yes. Have you seen the various videos on Youtube? Awesome shit, from the gameplay, sound, graphics, everything. I can't wait! What do you play it on? I'll be playing it on PS4. I pre-ordered the PS4/BF4 bundle from Amazon, so it SHOULD be here November 15th...

Hell yes. Have you seen the various videos on Youtube? Awesome shit, from the gameplay, sound, graphics, everything. I can't wait! What do you play it on? I'll be playing it on PS4. I pre-ordered the PS4/BF4 bundle from Amazon, so it SHOULD be here November 15th...

I've seen a bunch of videos yeah and they are awesome.

I'm getting it for the Xbox One.

Why the fuck would anyone get a ps4? It honestly looks like a heaping pile of shit with minimal upgrades plus no free multiplayer.

Mathiäs;10700578 said:
Why the fuck would anyone get a ps4? It honestly looks like a heaping pile of shit with minimal upgrades plus no free multiplayer.

I think well over a million people would disagree. Even though people will have to pay for multiplayer, it's only going to be about $5 per month. Also, PS Plus has great offers like free games, discounts on full games, storage, themes, etc. Well worth the few bucks per month.

Mathiäs;10700578 said:

mgs.jpg

I'm worried that it will have the same stiff ragdoll physics that sucked all the fun out of GTA IV. I can't really tell if that's gone or not from watching gameplay videos.

the GTA series doesn't interest me in the slightest, and while I get the appeal what i don't get is how people can consider it to be this transcendent masterpiece

they're "fun" they're nothing more

the GTA series doesn't interest me in the slightest, and while I get the appeal what i don't get is how people can consider it to be this transcendent masterpiece

they're "fun" they're nothing more

That's why I rank Saints Row higher, the creators realize that there's no point in playing a game if it isn't fun. I think Rockstar gets away with making (some) boring games just because the gameworlds are so massive and elaborate that it's considered cheap and unappreciative to not like them.

Playing the demo to Etrian Odyssey Untold: Millennium Girl and so far its lacking the difficulty level that I want out of the series, but I do imagine it will come later as I actually dive further into the dungeoneering. The story is pretty typical RPG fare so far, but the VA cast is surprisingly not bad.

I've been playing Persona 4 Golden lately,also I've beaten P3 FES. Would it be worth it to pick up the first installments on PSN?

Yes, but not if the social links are the main appeal to you in 3 & 4. The early ones are essentially just more "light" SMT games.

Meh, I'll probably pass then considering I found juggling the social links to be essential to the fun factor of my experience. I will probably still pick them up down the road, just not set them as a high priority.