Gamers Thread

That's good to know, I wasn't able to find a number on there website. But I searched my email from when I first purchased the game, it has a number there, they are closed now, I'll give them a ring tomorrow.

Haha very true, but still ive never hacked so why take all my money? Kinda unfair. I wont be playin it anymore thats for sure. Need a new game anyways. Any recomendations? Im into RPGs, shooters etc

I know boardgames aren't really the popular thing in here, but I recently bought Suburbia and Attika. Attika is an old classic, and Suburbia is one of the best new games.

Haha very true, but still ive never hacked so why take all my money? Kinda unfair. I wont be playin it anymore thats for sure. Need a new game anyways. Any recomendations? Im into RPGs, shooters etc

Depends on the systems you have available.

XBox 360: Lost Odyssey and Tales of Vesperia

PS3 has a few gems I've played recent: Valkyria Chronicles, Tales of Xillia, Tales of Graces f, Folklore

but most of my gaming is done on my 3DS and Vita

3DS:
Radiant Historia (a DS game, but one of the best RPGs I've ever played and well worth it), Etrian Odyssey IV, Shin Megami Tensei 4, Fire Emblem: Awakening, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Vita:
Persona 4Golden, Disgaea 3, Gravity Rush, Atelier Totori Plus (if you can get used to the worst camera controls in gaming since the late 90s it is a really fun game), Ys: Memories of Celceta

For board games gone console Settlers of Catan is pretty fuckin legit. And way cheaper, tabletop version is like 40 bucks plus the beer you gotta buy to get people to play with you haha.
Gotta play that tonight I think its been awhile.

I I got a ps3 and a 3DS, but I'm more looking for games to play on my DS so I'll definitely be checking out the games you recommended for that platform. I've seen bits of Fire Emblem : Awakening and it looked good. Thank you Mort Divine :D

I may have a shitty job... and I may be a lazy slob... but I have a level 55 mana-fed bat witch doctor that fuckin owns. Nearing 40k base damage right now.

Finally got past that huge stone golem in the Deep Roads on Dragon Age II. Feels good man.

For board games gone console Settlers of Catan is pretty fuckin legit. And way cheaper, tabletop version is like 40 bucks plus the beer you gotta buy to get people to play with you haha.
Gotta play that tonight I think its been awhile.

I want Star Trek Cataaaaaaan:

Game-Box.png

Woah... Star Trek Catan???? Valentines day is coming up, I know what I want.

Also giving Red Dead Redemption yet another spin. It really is one of the greatest games ever. I hated shooters until I played it, and now I can stomach the others. The world needs more cowboy.

Also giving Red Dead Redemption yet another spin. It really is one of the greatest games ever. I hated shooters until I played it, and now I can stomach the others. The world needs more cowboy.

RDR easily ranks in my top five favourite games. I wouldn't really call it a shooter though. No more so than GTA, anyway. I'm hoping that Rockstar's next project is Red Dead 3.

Finally decided to get back into Dark Souls before the second one comes out and I'm loving it. I made it to the final boss but I'm gonna try and do everything I possibly can before finishing the game.

RDR easily ranks in my top five favourite games. I wouldn't really call it a shooter though. No more so than GTA, anyway. I'm hoping that Rockstar's next project is Red Dead 3.

Finally decided to get back into Dark Souls before the second one comes out and I'm loving it. I made it to the final boss but I'm gonna try and do everything I possibly can before finishing the game.

I actually haven't had a chance to play the first one, I've heard from some not to bother and from others that I totally gotta. It's gonna be tough to top Redemption either way.

I actually haven't had a chance to play the first one, I've heard from some not to bother and from others that I totally gotta. It's gonna be tough to top Redemption either way.

I never played Red Dead Revolver either but I imagine it will be incredibly dated now. It is hard to imagine a Western game better than Redemption but if anyone can do it, it's Rockstar.