Gamers Thread

I'm high as fuck playing Battlefield 4. The Phantom bow is ridiculous :D

and Grand Theft Auto V first-person mode in the next-gen release takes things to a whole new level

Is the DLC worth getting for BF4? I've only been playing vanilla but I'm still not bored of it.

If you're still playing Battlefield 4 at this point and you're still not bored with it. Get the DLC, there's some pretty good stuff.

Just finished the prologue of da3 and i must say this is gonna be a fucking epic game.

Huge world, great combat, nice graphics, tons of lore, badass villains... gg

tougher dragon, but better gear and i have my level 3 ultimate!

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally finished RoS expansion for D3... No complaints, no high praises either though. I guess the new Witch Doctor skill 'Piranhas' is pretty sweet. The fact loading a character in the expansion renders it useless in the basic is pretty fuckin lame though.

Also the Crusader is seeming kinda meh at level 15, we shall see what the future has in store.

Story mode isn't even remotely the point to Diablo 3 anymore, its all about adventure mode. Greater rifts specifically.

Crusaders are fucking so good. They've got two pretty viable end game builds with a few bridge builds that are fun as fuck until you get the gear for end game content.

Maybe so, but at level 15, not so much.

We've been playing story mode in incrementing difficulty, two people makes it better. About ten levels away from breaking 100. Maybe switch to adventure mode then.

I just beat FF7 for the first time. yay. Think i'll beat Grandia next

FF7 Is so fucking awesome. Come to think of it I never finished it either lol... I got to the final Sephiroth fight and stopped there cause my friend wanted the game back lol...

8 is still my favorite, but yeah I don't remember why I stopped playing it as a kid. 5 big ones on PSNetwork or whatever its called, yippie