Gamers Thread

Witcher 3 has action game-like combat and more interesting story / side quests but enemies are a bit repetitive

DA3 has tactical party combat, the story is meh just ok, but more varied enemies and epic dragon fights

enjoyed Witcher 3 a bit more but they are both great

Btw, thought I'd mention this game: Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes.

Fun as fuck and really only meant to be played with others - basic idea is someone is trying to disarm a bomb and their partners objective is to read through a 27 page manual to explain to the defuser what steps to take to ensure the bomb doesn't explode.

That's great to hear I'm getting Fallout 4 for Xmas! Have you encountered any bugs? Is there a patch for the game yet? Being a Bethesda game there is bound to be some issues.
Also getting Bloodborne Game Of The Year Edition, I just hope the recent dlc is on the disc. The game is going to be brutal I just know it. Both for ps4 btw.

I'd get FO4, but I need to get a new CPU / Mobo. My gpu is great, but severely bottlednecked by a two generation old processor.

That's great to hear I'm getting Fallout 4 for Xmas! Have you encountered any bugs? Is there a patch for the game yet? Being a Bethesda game there is bound to be some issues.
Also getting Bloodborne Game Of The Year Edition, I just hope the recent dlc is on the disc. The game is going to be brutal I just know it. Both for ps4 btw.

The Bloodborne DLC will be included in that version of the game. Don't worry.

Reactions: JontRevolting

Just some minor bugs, nothing game breaking. Graphical glitches (flickering walls), I clipped through a boulder once and could see inside it. And sometimes you can build things where they shouldn't be (a melon plant growing in the sky etc). But those are pretty rare and the game plays great for the most part. I have it on PC

Reactions: JontRevolting
That's reassuring Omni, being on prepaid Internet, things get very expensive with dlc on a game like Bloodborne especially, I'm really looking forward to playing it but I know it'll kick my ass.
That's not too bad then Baroque! You can put up with that stuff!

I broke down and got a tablet not long ago. Mainly for couch browsing but there's actually some good shit out there nowadays. Nothing so immersive as a real console title but Harebrained Schemes' Shadowrun series is some seriously solid strategy RPG'ing.

Any recs? I know all for the about consoles of which play good stuff. I know nothing of decent play store bullshit.

Bought a bundle with Grid2 in it, first racing game I've enjoyed to some degree since PGR1. Also spending too much time playing Shellshock Live.

Intriguing! Hope they get the bugs worked out. H.S. has a solid formula, it'll be good to see it continue with a throwback to boot.

They massively improved the overall gameplay with Shadowrun: Hong Kong so I imagine it will continue to be good. If they can combined the scope of Dragonfall with the improvements of Hong Kong I think they'll really show that they can do truly great work.

Reactions: Carpe Mortem