Gamers Thread

Oh hey for you potential buyers, this would have been a big plus for me so maybe you'd like to know...

HMs no longer exist! No need teach your Pokémon throw away attacks that can be really fucking hard to delete. It's a great inclusion this gen, imo.

Reactions: CiG
that's a good change. and yeah i agree, filling the 'dex and progressing through the story is the primary drive for me, and all the things that go along with that i.e. the process of discovery, getting caught up in the mystique of certain rarities, getting attached to members of your team as they evolve with you, that kinda thing.

Oh hey for you potential buyers, this would have been a big plus for me so maybe you'd like to know...

HMs no longer exist! No need teach your Pokémon throw away attacks that can be really fucking hard to delete. It's a great inclusion this gen, imo.

Oh good, now you no longer have to keep Pokemon in your roster just so you can cut shit, light up caverns, or move rocks. I always hated having to either stagger my lineup, or teach pokemon skills that had little to no use in battle (though at least they were somewhat decent attacks).

Unfortunately I dont have a 3DS, and I cant possibly justify buying one just for a single game. It would be great if I could get it on Steam or something, but im guessing this wont happen.

Nu-3DS was $99 on Black Friday.

This qr code function is dumb.

Did it for the first time today and got a Litwick. Will find trade boards for most of those I think.

Hell yeah

Got Skyrim Special Edition for 35$ and found the Collector's Edition Hard Cover Strategy Guide for 30$ (I Collect this stuff) literally half price on Black Friday sales. WIN! Now If I actually finish the game will be another story lol...

It is a great game. The combat is fucking abysmal, though. They need to take cues from Dark Souls or The Witcher 3, which are similiar but far better executed.

The HD remake for Xbox One and PS4 is pointless if you have a semi decent PC.

So there's a place early in the game you get a 1% chance at catching a Bagon. I searched for fucking ever and when I false swiped it, it called an ally. Went on with the SOS battle for about an hour hoping to chain a shiny. This happened instead which is almost a bummer.

IMG_1487.JPG

So yeah, can confirm lvl 9 Salamance is legit.

Skyrim's pretty cool but it's got nothing on Morrowind. Skyrim feels like a theme park whereas Morrowind feels like an actual place, hostile and weird and immersive as fuck. Strong best-game-ever candidate.

As much as I like Witcher and Dark Souls, I think ES games should steer clear of that style, as it would kinda fuck the first person aspect of the game. Unless they could change the style of combat depending on which camera view you're in or something.

I'm actually replaying Skyrim right now because I never did the 3 expansions.

Morrowind might be a bit more "real", but it lacks the better geography.

I'm not sure what you mean by this. Morrowind had canyons carved by lava serving as natural roads, various kinds of crazy fauna distributed logically over several highly distinct regions, a clusterfuck of cultures each with their own architectural style etc. What was distinctive about Skyrim's geography?