Gamers Thread

Its like playing through a history book kind of.

I get why that wouldn't appeal to some, but I thought it was really good.

I remember being so disappointed by 12 when it released. I did like the gigantic bosses though. Half the time you would just be fighting a foot because they'd be the size of a skyscraper. Very forgettable though, and agreed, the cast of characters was trash.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Controversial opinions on GaMez:

-Infinifactory is the GOAT puzzle game

-Tetris Attack is the best puzzle game of the SNES generation

-Pretentious, abstract, atmospheric games like The Stanley Parable and The Beginner's Guide are highly enjoyable

-Overwatch is the best multiplayer game since TF2

TF2 is one of my favorite MP games from last gen. Maybe i should try Overwatch.

edit: I need to get a new fightstick for my PS4. Mad Catz went out of business so i might just wait for one of their tournament sticks to go on sale.

Last edited:
nah, overwatch is great

fuck 'realistic' shooters like siege, boring and played out at this point

overwatch has a fun and interesting group of characters that all play differently

Reactions: -CC- and Baroque
the last line applies to Siege though, but the style of FPS between CS vs. Quake has been around for awhile.Not like Overwatch is anything but adding in imbalance issues from what I can tell since its inception

Humble Bundle's Spring Sale started today by the way. Some really great deals per usual. If nothing else, you can pick up Dungeons 2 for free.

FFVI > IX > IV > VII > VIII > III > I > V > X > II

I haven't played all the way through X-2 or XII. I didn't like either of them when they first came out but I might give them another shot one of these days.

Just finished Persona 5. Jesus did that game go off the rails near the end, but its expected for the series at this point. Great game overall.

Now if only Atlus would bring Etrian Odyssey 5 stateside.

It has a lot of really likable and relatable characters, a great story, and probably the best soundtrack in the entire series. The only complaints I have about the game are little game mechanics like not being able to choose when you can use Trance and its effects.

Reactions: CiG
nah, overwatch is great

fuck 'realistic' shooters like siege, boring and played out at this point

overwatch has a fun and interesting group of characters that all play differently

How is Siege played out at this point? I've put over a thousand hours into that game because the gameplay always changes. Every map people find new ways to attack/defend. And not to mention there are still a ton of people who play it. Never played a game where my heart races so much on how intense some matches become. I have a ton of games I have never opened and I can never stop playing Siege. That's just how it is.

But whatever to each their own.

Anyways excited for E3, finally get to see a new Assassin's Creed game which'll take place in Egypt, I hope these 2 years have helped them do some amazing things with that franchise.

Also Project Scorpio can't wait to see it in action.