Gamers Thread

I hope the game has a demo or something. I like Tactics rpgs and I hate bad voice acting, I have to know which side will win out. I guess muting is an option.

you can change the audio to Japanese, lol.

Man, these PS4 controllers suck. First, the sticks keep sliding out from under my thumbs, never had that problem with the DS3's, to a point where im actually going to have to order some kind of grips for them. And then i have these weird bumps/callusus on my middle fingers from rubbing the back of the controller where the triggers end. Again, never had this problem with the Dualshock 3's. Maybe i need to get one of those Brook adapters and just use the DS3's.

Last edited:
What kind of smart phones are we talking here?

On the recommendation of a friend who worked in a phone store I got a $150 Redmi Note 4. Very happy with it. Compared to an expensive Samsung phone it has a worse camera, worse performance (have yet to find it inadequate though) and fewer frequency bands, but it certainly goes to show that a good smartphone doesn't have to cost a fortune.

On the recommendation of a friend who worked in a phone store I got a $150 Redmi Note 4. Very happy with it. Compared to an expensive Samsung phone it has a worse camera, worse performance (have yet to find it inadequate though) and fewer frequency bands, but it certainly goes to show that a good smartphone doesn't have to cost a fortune.

Hmm haven't heard of that, but yeah I'm pretty happy with the iphone for being compatible with the Nintendo games and having itunes etc, it's pricey but the features are nice.

God what a shitfest that game was near the end.

Easy to break it wide open too. Crafting a bunch of Boots of Prowess over and over until you could just spam Side Kick over and over and destroy everything.

I'm going to try and track it down, do you know if the PSP or PS Vita versions are good to get or did they change them in some horrible way?

There seem to be some changes I'd call questionable, but idk that they're awful.

Original if you can find it seems ideal tho.