Gamers Thread

I'm aware Neverland went bankrupt but the development team was hired by Marvelous, who published the series. So I'm holding out hope.

I bought Prison Architect. First game I've bought in years. Was gonna be that or Airport CEO but I let a random number generator choose.

this kid was an annoying fucker. watch til the end when i make him my bitch with a sweetass combo

new black metal costume and more hard fought battles. this slut was trying to use spacing and be tactical and shit. lol fuck that. be sure to see the epic finish

Reactions: Slayed Necros

new black metal costume and more hard fought battles. this slut was trying to use spacing and be tactical and shit. lol fuck that. be sure to see the epic finish

Nice matches. I'd love to get into Tekken 7 online as it's the only fighter I've ever been any good at, but the majority of matches I've found have been laggy as hell. Might give it another go tonight.

It's a great game and I play it semi-regularly but I'm not a fan of the building mechanics. I'm just too much of a cheapskate to get PUBG.

Yeah, this game has a great variety of weapons. I'm also not a fan of building these wooden walls so quickly, but it doesn't change the fact that it's a great and enjoyable game for everyone.

Slay The Spire has been absolutely kicking my ass the past week. It's the perfect mix between a Roguelike and a deckbuilding game like Hearthstone. It's interesting in that you don't start the game with a built deck, but build it up and upgrade it over time as you play based on what you find. Random stuff happens, you can find relics that give passive bonuses, etc. It's super replayable and a lot of fun!

Reactions: zabu of nΩd