Gamers Thread

vBluxjOhGPD3JFSTEKKwNooCvbHitr5J.png

So far so good, I can tell it's definitely going to be a more lengthy game than Stick of Truth. My only complaint is honestly the atmosphere, I just think gay D&D stuff is more appealing than gay superhero stuff. It maintains the Paper Mario style though, with the addition of a more tactical grid-based battle system. Crafting and artifact slots are introduced, and I've always been a big fan of making junk more valuable.

There have been much more challenging 'boss' battles, and combat has been more interesting overall with yourself and your parties each having a special ability based on class. Speaking of class, you can dual-class, then swap out your abilities periodically for a more personalized combat style. This has been probably one of the biggest advantages over its predecessor, the option for a far more customized character.​

Reactions: CiG
I've been playing Aven Colony, pretty decent city builder. It went from a cakewalk to very challenging by the third mission. You're on an alien world so other than typical resource management you're dealing with air quality, expeditions, weird diseases, etc. Looking forward to finals at school this week so I can play it incessantly until January.

I started thinking how i miss Red Alert all of a sudden. is there any new games for PS4 thats similar to Red Alert?

The second trailer came out recently I'm now I'm even more confused. It does look interesting and awesome though, definitely going to get it.

... you're a complete fucking idiot. But yeah, thank you for ignoring the meat of my post again, just like you did with everyone one of your other replies("but but ONLINE GAMING BRO" lulz). But honestly, you cant be that much of an imbecile can you? You said Microsoft "killed sony, ninetndo, sega etc", i was pointing out how you were INCORRECT(in any way you want to take it). Also pointing out how incorrect your references to PSN are in relation to what we are talking about. Why the fuck do i ever bother with you sometimes? "microsoft killed sony, sega and nintendo bro" :lol: "quality of microsoft games bro". :lol:

When did I bring up online gaming? When did I bring up PC gaming? You are lost in the sauce. Your whole argument is based on current sales of the most recent gaming system cycle, and your preference for overhyped "AAA" titles on the PS4.

You're just a legit piece of shit who never likes to admit when you're wrong. Instead you try and steer arguments elsewhere. A-1 POS

Pot talking to the kettle at best. Pretty sure I backed off CF just the other week when he told me something I didn't know. You brought up PC and online gaming, and were wrong on both and then jump back to "more AAAs title bro". Speaking of steering the argument where you want. Let's talk about PC gaming some more; after all, you brought it up.

f5d.jpeg

Lol i wonder what? are you mistaking me for yourself or something Mr King Pleb? Does anyone here(except for ozz lol) take anything you say or post in the GMD section seriously? I think we both know the answer to that. And anyway, did your wife let you have a beer today and you lost it again or what?

I barely post in GMD, and I sure as hell don't care how much you get off to the circle jerk. You pick stupid fights about everything in every thread you post in, hence the ban history.

"who brought up online gaming"

Sony by itself has 110 million users that are on PSN, and that's not even counting the shit load of people who don't even game online.

Smh. Sad, truly sad. Not once have i mentioned anything about sales. You're amazing, do you make up arguments in your own head or what?

When in reality shitty microsoft cant even get anyone to buy their gaming consoles.

Go back to Armenia. Being a joke probably pays better there.

The pics thread

When did I bring up online gaming?

Steam has a purported 100 million users, and that doesn't necessarily capture WoW or Destiny players.

:lol: fuckin' nitwit

and did you just quote a part of my post where i was pointing out how they have so many users that ARENT/DONT game online after you brought up online gaming? :lol: Funny how its becoming more clear to me just how dumb you truly are, and its amazing that you actually have the nerve to try and pass yourself as some kind of pretentious armchair intellectual in the social forums.

"MICROSOFT KILLED SONY, SEGA, NINENTDO" >>>>> " THAT'S WHY NO ONE BUYS MICROSOFT GAMING CONSOLES OR GAMES" >>>>. "BUT BUT ARMENIA" Lulz

Last edited:
:lol: fuckin' nitwit

and did you just quote a part of my post where i was pointing out how they have so many users that ARENT/DONT game online? :lol: Funny how its becoming more clear to me how dumb you truly are, and its amazing that you actually have the nerve to try to pas yourself as some kind of pretentious armchair intellectual in the social forums.

"MICROSOFT KILLED SONY, SEGA, NINENTDO" >>>>> " THAT'S WHY NO ONE BUYS MICROSOFT GAMING CONSOLES OR GAMES" >>>>. "BUT BUT ARMENIA" Lulz

Fair enough (oh man, who doesn't admit being wrong???). I wasn't thinking about the online only portion of WoW and Destiny, only pointing out non-Steam available PC (and Xbox for that matter with Destiny) PC games with large user bases. So fair enough, I brought up online indirectly in response to you bringing up PC gaming for some inexplicable reason. However, you still haven't admitted that there essentially is likely no significant PS4 user base not on PSN, cause it's fuckin free to be on PSN. Poor induction on your end.

Separately, Original Xbox outsold the PS2 and Gamecube after it released. 360 outsold the PS3. The Wii outsold all but they were much cheaper so sales were up but dollars weren't. Plus the console was underpowered and geared towards kids. The Wii U got curb stomped by both the XBONE and PS4, and the Switch just released basically and isn't a true console. Sony finally regained hardware edge sales edge over Microsoft with the PS4. So like, if you want to base your opinion about Microsoft vs Sony vs NES, you are working on 2016-2017 only.

Now even more to the point to the guy who can't admit being wrong, and a completely unprovoked error at that. You still didn't want to admit you brought up PC gaming, nor that your mention of it was completely misinformed. Up until you explicitly brought it up, it was a console discussion.

Fair enough (oh man, who doesn't admit being wrong???). I wasn't thinking about the online only portion of WoW and Destiny, only pointing out non-Steam available PC (and Xbox for that matter with Destiny) PC games with large user bases. So fair enough, I brought up online indirectly in response to you bringing up PC gaming for some inexplicable reason. However, you still haven't admitted that there essentially is likely no significant PS4 user base not on PSN, cause it's fuckin free to be on PSN. Poor induction on your end.
Actually, to play online with a PS4 you have to pay. Which was not the case with the PS3. There are a bunch of people who have Playstations and dont game online.

Separately, Original Xbox outsold the PS2 and Gamecube after it released. 360 outsold the PS3. The Wii outsold all but they were much cheaper so sales were up but dollars weren't. Plus the console was underpowered and geared towards kids. The Wii U got curb stomped by both the XBONE and PS4, and the Switch just released basically and isn't a true console. Sony finally regained hardware edge sales edge over Microsoft with the PS4. So like, if you want to base your opinion about Microsoft vs Sony vs NES, you are working on 2016-2017 only.

ok this will definitely be all about sales. "after it was released" means nothing since the PS2 had already been out for almost 2 years. Also there is no comparison there. The PS2 is the best selling video game system of all time(over 155 million), the original xbox doesn't ceven crack the top 10(24 million) . The Wii U was shit, so i dont even know why were bringing it up. But are you again trying to imply that "micrsofoct killed" that console? The only time microsoft surpassed sony as far as consoles go was with the 360 because it had been out for a year already and also thanks to the major PS3 shortages when that console first came out. The PS3 and 360 are pretty much equal as far as total sales go. Anyway, Microsoft doesnt have a single console that's even in the top 15 of the all time best sellers, while Sony has 5.

PS2: 155+million
XBOX: 24 million

PS3: 84 million
360: 84 million

PS4: 70.6 million
XBONE: 25-30 million

Now even more to the point to the guy who can't admit being wrong, and a completely unprovoked error at that. You still didn't want to admit you brought up PC gaming, nor that your mention of it was completely misinformed. Up until you explicitly brought it up, it was a console discussion.

you brought up PC gaming, not me. But yeah, im sorry. I guess people still do give a shit about PC gaming. Does that fix you booboo? And anyway, that's why i brought up china in that one message. Which literally meant that i know you were right about that part.

It does matter, because the PS2 had years on the Xbox, and there was no Microsoft console when the PS1 came out, nor a handheld to compete with Sony handhelds (which aren't consoles). Derp.

How did I bring up PC gaming? The conversation was about consoles and I mentioned Microsoft because they make the Xbox. Sony does or has made PCs, so still.....

Last edited:
It does matter, because the PS2 had years on the Xbox, and there was no Microsoft conolse when the PS1 came out, nor a handheld to compete with Sony handhelds (which aren't consoles). Derp.
What are you talking about, a new system(that they were marketing as a superior console) is always going to outsell older ones that have been out for years during its launch. The original xbox outselling a 2 year old system for a few months(which im not even sure happened) means nothing. And the reason i didnt even mention the PS1 was because like you said, microsoft wasnt even in the console market yet. Their best crack at it at the time was what they tried to do with the Dreamcast, lol. So yeah, no point in bringing up the PS1 here. derp

How did I bring up PC gaming? The conversation was about consoles and I mentioned Microsoft because they make the Xbox. Sony does or has made PCs, so still.....
Well when you said microsoft was "killing it' i surely didn't think you were talking about their consoles. You cant blame me there.