Gamers Thread

some of the stuff he was doing it
hideous grammar/sentence structure
giphy.gif

I'm taking over the midwest, bitches:

rrt2.jpg

Railroad Tycoon 2 is one game I keep coming back to over the years. A lot of it's the chill-ass vibe and fantastic country/blues soundtrack, but also there's just something amazing about running a railroad. It's such a zen industry, and it gets you thinking about how the economy works on a cool level. One of the big features of this game is the ability to build an intricate supply chain as you connect cities. In the example above, I'm working my way out east to the Appalachian mountains so I can start hauling coal and iron over to the midwest steel mills, and then take the steel up to Detroit for car production.

Horizon zero dawn is fucking great. Beautiful graphics, huge world and the robot dinosaurs are badass enemies.

The '4K' Command and Conquer doesn't really have full 4K. The live action looks like it's upscaled from some not ideal source and the animated cutscenes are just the original shitty ones. Meh. Overpriced for what it is.

Been playing the 1st chapter of the new Cyanide & Happiness game, Freakpocalypse. Some players are complaining that it's too short for the price, but my dumb arse can wander around an adventure game for ages trying to figure out which minor character to talk to next, which object to use where etc. I backed it on Kickstarter way back when though so get all 3 chapters for a good deal.

who.jpg

Bloodborne PSX dropped on itch.io for free.
I streamed up to Gascoigne and discovered there was more to do. Gonna do that bit on my own time.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/hfd92w/rwow_statement_on_sexual_misconduct_allegations/

The current internet shitstorm. Some of these claims seem really overblown to me, but the JoshPriest/MethodJosh stuff is pretty fucked up and disturbing.

There are claims that the higher ups at Method knew of some of the stuff he was doing it and hid it and they've lost a lot of support from other gaming organisations because of it.
so
what exactly is preventing the sexual predators from being arrested right here??

The new TMNT beat em up kicks ass. Highly recommend picking it up. Its got a couple of dumb bugs/glitches but nothing game breaking.

Last edited:
Reactions: CiG
fa5fef1e-914c-4307-ad7b-3191acfc61fd.png

Current for my Cecil Harvey build in Elden Ring.
Balancing stats to fit his Paladin and Dark Knight Builds.

gonna be way later before I get anything even remotely close to Dark Knight armor, but I've at least got the sword I want to use for it.

switching between all kinds of weapons for Paladin Cecil given his versatility in FF4, but my fav weapon so far is the Great Épée.