Gamers Thread

At least some DT is in there.

So I finally get back to the fucking bird boss that gave me so much shit and I'm kicking his ass when my mom comes in and just says "ok, I want to watch my thing, out!" and ignores my pleas to let me save or whatever. She can be really bitchy about things like that sometimes.

That happens to everyone, there have been times in WoW when I'm in the middle of a quest and my Mom wants the computer.

It probably wouldn't. But it would still be fun to play. I heard theres going to be some kind of computer game that you hook an electric guitar up to. Its like guitar hero for the real guitar.

:lol:
What a fucking waste of time.
Play a real fucking guitar through a fucking amplifier. Seriously. The only time a guitar should be hooked up to a computer is if you're using something like amplitube.

I guess that would be a better choice, I can't stand the chorus of In The Name Of God.

I've heard it has a whole bunch of issues, but that it's still quite enjoyable, and that the expansion is actually far better. I think you can get a bundle of both for around $40, maybe less by now.

"Ace of Spades" Motörhead
"American Woman" Guess WhoThe Guess Who
"Aqualung" Jethro Tull"Bad Reputation" Joan Jett
"Battery" Metallica
"Bodhisattva" Steely Dan
"Carry On Wayward Son" Kansas
"Go Your Own Way" Fleetwood Mac
"Let There Be Rock" AC/DC
"Livin' on a Prayer" Bon Jovi
"Master Exploder" Tenacious D
"Painkiller" Judas Priest
"Panic Attack" Dream Theater
"Peace Sells" Megadeth
"Pinball Wizard" WhoThe Who
"Ramblin' Man" Allman Brothers BandThe Allman Brothers Band
"Round and Round" Ratt
"The Trees" Rush

Wow, there's more good songs than I expected.

Also, NWN2 is pretty good, not great, especially due to the weak ending.

I bet if they made a metal guitar hero sales would be slightly down but more competitive players would love it because of the fun note charts. Pretty much anytime a metal song comes out on RockBand people freak. Just like the 6 new songs that came out.

Megadeth - Sleepwalker
Machine Head - Aesthetics of Hate
Dream Theater - Constant Motion
DevilDriver - Clouds Over California
Killswitch Engage - My Curse
Airbourne - Runnin' Wild

I ended up purchasing Galactic Civilizations II and probably going to pick up Theatre of War to play with my buddy. September is a big month for games, going to be nice.

I bet if they made a metal guitar hero sales would be slightly down but more competitive players would love it because of the fun note charts. Pretty much anytime a metal song comes out on RockBand people freak. Just like the 6 new songs that came out.

Megadeth - Sleepwalker
Machine Head - Aesthetics of Hate
Dream Theater - Constant Motion
DevilDriver - Clouds Over California
Killswitch Engage - My Curse
Airbourne - Runnin' Wild
It's because metal riffs and solos make for better guitar hero/rockband tracks.

I'm still addicted to Persona 3, though I must admit the game does get repetitive after a while.
Also currently playing Ancient Quest of Saqqarah which is an excellent puzzle game with many variations of match 3 games, and Puzzle Quest which is somewhat reminiscent of Heroes of Might and Magic except that the battles in the game are actually match 3- puzzle mini-games. Really nice.

I've actually been playing Bomberman Live on XBOX a lot recently. Forgot how fun it is playing with 4 of your friends.

Edit: Anybody hear about the new Galaga game coming out?

Diablo II has me fully in it's clutches again.

I'm playing a Frenzy barbarian. I have equipment that gives me +9 mana and +10 life per hit, so basically once I start bashing on dudes nothing makes me stop until they're dead. Problem is that I neglected my dexterity for a while, so that I need to put a lot of points into it so that my swings hit. I have equipment that increases my attack speed and I use weapons with fast attack speed, so I swing at an absurd rate, if every swing was a hit I'd be unstoppable.
About to move into Act V at level 30. I'm getting pissed at the lack of stash space, since I'm trying to hang on to set items and such. oh well.

I'm playing a Frenzy barbarian. I have equipment that gives me +9 mana and +10 life per hit, so basically once I start bashing on dudes nothing makes me stop until they're dead. Problem is that I neglected my dexterity for a while, so that I need to put a lot of points into it so that my swings hit. I have equipment that increases my attack speed and I use weapons with fast attack speed, so I swing at an absurd rate, if every swing was a hit I'd be unstoppable.
About to move into Act V at level 30. I'm getting pissed at the lack of stash space, since I'm trying to hang on to set items and such. oh well.

Hide more stuff in the cube.

Theatre of War is pretty cool but the multiplayer set up is a little fucked up. Have to set up port-forwarding and i haven't fooled with this shit for a long time. The game is pretty immersed and if you like World War 2 it's awesome!

I found the best solution is just to keep such items with a secondary character devoted to them. You need two comps on a lan to do it, but it's worthwhile.