Gamers Thread

I'm somewhat intrigued. But I saw the word slumber party... And feeling a little hesitant, like I'm being tricked into Sims dating. Is romance a primary objective or just a potential side quest like HM?

It's a hard game to master and it's definitely not for everyone. Even after all this time playing I still consider myself an average player. Shitty net and lag issues don't help either.

I have accounts on EU West and Nordic & East servers. My EU West account user: Beggadeh

im in the us unfortunately

who do you play? i like fighters and junglers like jax, xin, wu and my favorite is vi

I pretty much only play support, but we may have had this conversation previously... Nowadays I'm Zyra or Braum, just depending on lane composition. For example if they have a Vayne I feel I must go Zyra to shut her down farming since she's such a lategame monster. If we have a Jinx I'm very inclined to Braum because of the ridiculous kill combo potential, etc.

im in the us unfortunately

who do you play? i like fighters and junglers like jax, xin, wu and my favorite is vi

Yeah.. I should make one in the US too sometime. I think I had one at some point but forgot the user and pass. I remember the response time was bad for some reason though.

Believe me or not I haven't played most of the female or tinier champs as they make me feel I'm losing my manly points baha.. but Vi seems OP.

Top lane I enjoy Trynda, Sion or Warwick. If I play ADC, Graves and Draven are my favorites. I don't like playing support but if I have to I take Blitz or Alistar. Jungle I pick Fiddle or Warwick and I like Brand in mid.

Anyone else hear about this? As a life-long console gamer, I'm pretty fuckin stoked to finally see Steam available on my preferred platform. Detailed, spec heavy review. I'd love input from people who speak pc-building or have one.

Alienware%20Alpha-9-480-80.jpg

http://www.techradar.com/us/reviews/gaming/games-consoles/alienware-alpha-1214393/review

:lol: "No GPU upgrade"

Useless trash.

EDIT: Looked at the specs and yeah this thing is crap

860M GPU? That is good as far as laptop cards go, but otherwise its trash for gaming, 4 GB memory is laughable, and a 500 GB HD is okay. Processor is OK.

Wouldn't drop $500 on that thing.

Drop $100 more and get an ok gaming PC and get over you console obsession.

Picked up The Vanishing of Ethan Carter when it was on sale last week. It's an adventure game so there really isn't much to the gameplay. You pretty much just walk around and solve murders by putting the events into the correct order. There's no HUD and the game only saves after you've finished a scene. The graphics are great but it's a short game and honestly I'm not sure if it was worth $10 as I finished it it under 5 hours.

Gonna pop in and ask how the 40k army is coming along, you got a default build laid out yet?

Yeah, my default build is set and everything is painted besides a techpriest and his 2 servitors. Semester overtook before I could paint those last bits and can't find the focus to finish up that bit with school going on. (3 4000 level classes and a 3000 level class, one of the 4000 level being my undergrad thesis. Also participating in a research project just because). Also, since I'm still so newb I haven't had the time or inclination to actually go to one of the monthly tournaments yet. I want to get some more free play in to get my head arounds the rules/possibilities etc first. Star Trek Attack Wing has been feeding my miniature craving in the meantime.