Gamers Thread

That game looks insane, when it comes to fast-paced wall rebounding side-scrollers I struggle, but I've been eyeing it off on the Switch store.

is that game actually as great as people say 'cause i started it one time and found it frustrating

I couldn't get into it the first time I played it. It's a lot less frustrating than the Uncharted games where there are areas with endless waves of enemies. I found an old controller that I forgot I had yesterday and the game is playable now. I'll see how the last 1/3 of the game is but it's up there for best of the ps3 era

It's official, I now have an original NES. A dude on another forum found out I like playing retro games and sold me his entire working collection for cheap. I can finally play Duck Hunt again for the first time in over 20 years. Hopefully im good enough to be able to beat Megaman. Im going to warm up to the console by doing a Final Fantasy play through though.

beat celeste and now working on 100 percenting it but fucking christ does the difficulty ramp up during the extra levels

also started playing slay the spire which is super fun

last of us sux

Reactions: CiG
Anyone here used to play Commander Keen as a kid?

I see there's currently a lot of hate going around for the latest version of the game.

Started Horizon Zero Dawn. On one hand, it’s another typical modern open-world RPG loaded with fetch quests and NPC interactions. On the other hand, it’s one of the best of its kind in terms of combat. I find myself leveling just for the fun of it just because I enjoy hunting machines so much. The platforming is also really smooth and fun on its own. Far from perfect but I’ll definitely be sticking with this game.

beat celeste and now working on 100 percenting it but fucking christ does the difficulty ramp up during the extra levels

did you beat all the b-sides? i'm on the chapter 4 b-side and it's really making me crazy. that chapter has all the annoying mechanics of the game thrown at you. when i was first playing through the game i didn't care for it much up to chapter 4 but once i got past that chapter i enjoyed it. the plot is so cringe-worthy

did you beat all the b-sides? i'm on the chapter 4 b-side and it's really making me crazy. that chapter has all the annoying mechanics of the game thrown at you. when i was first playing through the game i didn't care for it much up to chapter 4 but once i got past that chapter i enjoyed it. the plot is so cringe-worthy

Finished the chapter 8 b side today

The C Sides you unlock after finishing the B sides and having all the Crystal Hearts are nuts

Not sure I'm good enough to finish those anytime soon

Another failed launch for Blizzard with WoW Classic. I was ready to go 10 minutes before launch and my Internet went down! I then waited in a queue of 12000 people. Finally get to the character screen to log in and get “world server is down”. Will they ever learn?