Gamers Thread

Does anyone know how to use the damn battlerecorder in BF2? I cant seem to get it working. Help me I want to record the chopper noob ownage

I don't play next gen systems like PS3 and 360. No problem with gameplay, it just seems that the game companies mostly focus on graphics rather than a great game.

I mostly play PS1, PS2, and N64.

I don't play next gen systems like PS3 and 360. No problem with gameplay, it just seems that the game companies mostly focus on graphics rather than a great game.

I mostly play PS1, PS2, and N64.

N64 is awesome. I always hated how the joystick got really loose and unresponsive though. But Goldeneye is one of best games ever.

With all the recent Diablo 3 hype, I've decided to give D2 another shot. It seemed much more endurable now that I knew beforehand that it was going to be monotone and simple and linear and all those other things, something I was unaware of when I first tried it. At best, it's a fairly relaxing game that requires little to no thought whatsoever.

Started a Necromancer yesterday. Been focusing mostly on summons and bone armor.

I play Guild Wars. You can usually find me in Random Arenas with my assassin, pwning monks and swearing at n00bs.

anyone here playing d2lod westladder? I just started it and would like to beat the game on normal difficulty with someone else. ya, i know the game isn't that difficult, but i want to do it as fast as possible. pm me if you wanna play

anyone here playing d2lod westladder? I just started it and would like to beat the game on normal difficulty with someone else. ya, i know the game isn't that difficult, but i want to do it as fast as possible. pm me if you wanna play

Your avatar is awesome :lol: