Gaming Thread

this used to be about talking about games, now it's just bitching about games, if even about that at all! :|

plus just switch content server to ukraine and it'll be done in no time.

lies, i am not bitching about bitching but bitching about bitching about games so by only bitching about the bitching about games and not the bitching about the bitching i am not really hypocritically bitching myself since it is essentially two different kinds of bitching even if both bitching.

bitchin'

I got it downloaded pretty fast but playing it the first time shows some sort of graphical error, all the smoke and stuff is these strange squarish things and the fire doesn't show. gonna mess around a little until I can get it fixed and then BAM

Played L4D2's Sacrifice last night on expert and me and a friend, with 2 bots, pretty much did it first try. IT fucking crashed when the bridge was lowering. Stupid.

But anyway, L4D1? Way harder for some reason. And there was 3 of us at one point. Always fucking get smashed on the first tank.

So L4D1 > L4D2

Played L4D2's Sacrifice last night on expert and me and a friend, with 2 bots, pretty much did it first try. IT fucking crashed when the bridge was lowering. Stupid.

But anyway, L4D1? Way harder for some reason. And there was 3 of us at one point. Always fucking get smashed on the first tank.

So L4D1 > L4D2

I couldn't disagree more, Left 4 Dead 1 became easy to play through any map on expert once you figured out a proper strategy.

Left 4 Dead 2 still has managed to elude me on a couple maps with expert mode as the director stays on top of fucking your team over.

Then again, I mostly play versus because...well, thats where its at.