Gaming Thread

I wish I had kept my 360 and had also bought a ps3; even though i know the graphics, customization and many other things blow in comparison to pc there are so many exclusive games i realllyyy wish i could've played (sold my 360 to pay for part of my cd and then missed out on tons of exclusives, only like one of which came to pc, arghhhhh)

One of the few wrestling games I truly cared for was WCW/NWO Revenge on N64, WWF War Zone was almost playable. I did like the customization in it. Fire Pro Wrestling is technically the best ever, but I won't go into another one of my elitist rants :)

And this game.

By the way, is that Obama's voice at the end? That would be fucking sweeeeeeeeeet if it were.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was never a bad enough dude. Also, their megaman rap = 10x better.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I was doing a mission in my destroyer the other day in Eve. Almost done with the mission with just a small handful of frigates I needed to eliminate. Well, it was one to many and they used a fucking warp scrambler and had my ass bubbled. I tried everythig I could but I was screwed. I allowed them to get to close and my turrets were set for long distance shots. I watched my destroyer explode that day. I don't care about the ship, its the Amarr battleship skill book I forgot to put in my hanger that i was worried about (which cost me 5,000,000 ISK).

Oh well. I just created a bad ass Maller with the following...

x5 Focused Medium Pulse Laser I
x3 Capacitor Power Relay I
x2 Microcell Nanite Thermic Hardened I
Medium Nosferatu
Medium Armor Repair II
XS Prototype I Engine Enervator
Y-S8 Hydrocarbon I Afterburners
Fixed Parallel Link-Capacitor I

I should have no problem soloing to level 3 now with this setup.

carusofuckyou2rr.gif

So I was putt-putting around in my frigate the other day in low sec space when I saw a war target on a gate. It was an Amarr Battlecruiser, one of the guys who keeps poking his head in and out of our part of space, and it was just me...no one else, bored to death. FUCK IT. Locked him up and in two shots I was dead. 10 mil down the drain. LOL. Buuuuuuuuut...there's a better story.

I got three kills the other day. One of the guys I pissed off the other day for KILLING HIS DRAKE WITH MY T1 THORAX CRUISER :)lol:) has been trying to gank me ever since, so I formed a fleet with my friends and used one of their Drakes to bait this asshole's fleet in an asteroid belt in the Old Man Star system. Stayed just on the other side of the warp gate in the Heyd system and they all warped in on him with a bunch of T2 frigs, a Vagabond Heavy Assault Cruiser (150 million isk), and an Absolution Command Ship (200 million isk). We warped in on them just as they killed the bait ship and massacred them all. All told they lost probably about 400 million isk. We were in a T2 Assault Frigate, a T1 Battlecruiser, and my faithful T1 Thorax. I killed the Vagabond, the T2 Assault Hawk and the Absolution.

Haven't been fucked with since :lol:

It's times like these that make the whole permanent ship loss aspect of Eve so worth it. When you spend a shitload of isk on fitting a nice ship and then some dude with less than half of your skill points sets a trap for you because you're a bully and a dick and you lose said ship and I take the rest of your modules that didn't blow up in your ship, it makes it all worth it.

The trailers for Deus Ex 3 seriously give me that feeling that bring me back to when I was a kid playing the first one and was blown away by the graphics, atmosphere, story and gameplay; I cannot wait to pump the settings up to max and get completely immersed in the story and environment, fucking delays.

Is this game good? I have it installed now as of yesterday. I'm talking about Deus Ex 1, obviously. I did the training mission and it seems ok. I don't like fucking around with machines and robots in games, though. I know it's highly rated. Is it worth investing my time in?

So I was putt-putting around in my frigate the other day in low sec space when I saw a war target on a gate. It was an Amarr Battlecruiser, one of the guys who keeps poking his head in and out of our part of space, and it was just me...no one else, bored to death. FUCK IT. Locked him up and in two shots I was dead. 10 mil down the drain. LOL. Buuuuuuuuut...there's a better story.

I got three kills the other day. One of the guys I pissed off the other day for KILLING HIS DRAKE WITH MY T1 THORAX CRUISER :)lol:) has been trying to gank me ever since, so I formed a fleet with my friends and used one of their Drakes to bait this asshole's fleet in an asteroid belt in the Old Man Star system. Stayed just on the other side of the warp gate in the Heyd system and they all warped in on him with a bunch of T2 frigs, a Vagabond Heavy Assault Cruiser (150 million isk), and an Absolution Command Ship (200 million isk). We warped in on them just as they killed the bait ship and massacred them all. All told they lost probably about 400 million isk. We were in a T2 Assault Frigate, a T1 Battlecruiser, and my faithful T1 Thorax. I killed the Vagabond, the T2 Assault Hawk and the Absolution.

Haven't been fucked with since :lol:

It's times like these that make the whole permanent ship loss aspect of Eve so worth it. When you spend a shitload of isk on fitting a nice ship and then some dude with less than half of your skill points sets a trap for you because you're a bully and a dick and you lose said ship and I take the rest of your modules that didn't blow up in your ship, it makes it all worth it.

Its stuff like this that makes Eve Online so much fun.

It's awesome. Very conspiracy-oriented and sci-fi. After you finish playing it you'll like machines and robots in games.

this. It is very dated in terms of graphics but the story, plot, gameplay and everything else is absolutely top notch and fucking CRUSHES most games out now. Even with crappy midi music the soundtrack sucks you in, the entire atmosphere really connects with you and makes you feel like it matters and the story is absolutely brilliant. One of the most intense stories/games I've ever played and I guarantee once you get a few hours in (it starts off slow but then just explodes) you'll be stuck with it.

Seriously, if you can get past the graphics being old it's an absolutely amazing game and throughout all these years I seriously can't remember a time I've felt like when I first played through Deus ex and let the game absorb me into it's story and world. I cannot wait for Deus ex 3 from what I've seen, it seems like it captures the feel of the first very well and is bringing back a lot of the great things about it but making them better; when I played through Deus Ex invisible war it seriously was painful. The graphics were better and the physics and whatnot but the story was just not very interesting (only slightly) and it just felt choppy and didn't take me in whereas in Deus Ex I was literally on the edge of my seat playing to find out what happened next all throughout.