Gaming Thread

Oblivion was Fallout 3 with swords.

Fallout 3 is Oblivion with guns.

You HAVE played it, sort of.

playing fallout 3 again, this time doing every single Misc. quest and getting all the named weapons and extra's. I'm literally going to do EVERYTHING before the main quests. This is going to take some time.

Last time I did play it I didn't take the time to explore. So i created a new character.

Chuck Norris

Made my character look just like him too. I thought it would fit, Chuck Norris walking around the post apocalyptic wastelands killing super mutants. I should just upgrade my unarmed skill and just walk around killing off everything with my bare hands. I am VERY tempted to kill Lucas Simms and take his cowboy hat :lol:

My guy I made is pretty much exclusively Unarmed. It's hard in the beginning, and against some flamethrowing insects, but towards the later levels you can wreck alot of havoc. You don't even need Bloody Mess because everything explodes anyways.

but the xbox sucks
emot-argh.gif

I am VERY tempted to kill Lucas Simms and take his cowboy hat :lol:
Don't need to, simply rat out Burke to Simms, and Burke kills him for you.

playing fallout 3 again, this time doing every single Misc. quest and getting all the named weapons and extra's. I'm literally going to do EVERYTHING before the main quests. This is going to take some time.
Enjoy your early level cap.

I just bought Dead Space. I'm loving it. It's like the Resident Evil that never was but should have been.

Great game!

Don't need to, simply rat out Burke to Simms, and Burke kills him for you.

Nah, I already disarmed the Atom.

Enjoy your early level cap.

This run is just doing the extra exploring and Misc quests (Achievements), and I downloaded the other 2 offical expansions. Broken Steel DLC should be released this month, then I can get a level cap of 30. After this run I'm going to play my PC version.

That's why the PC rules. Remove that level cap! And add some more Behemoths while you're at it. :kickass:

Indeed.