Gaming Thread

Oh fuck, dude. It took my years to forget about that story, NOW I REMEMBER AGAIN! (To clarify, I meant videogame creepy pastas)

There's this picture that circulated through the internet that scares the living hell out of me. It's a sketch of this mans face, really short and round face with bushy eye brows, does anyone have it?

Heh, nah. I remember him.

There's nothing deformed about this guys face, but somehow it taps into you mentally and scares the crap out of you. I could swear I remember someone saying it was part of a marketing campaign.

I found Vivec's voice in the Morrowind datafiles and made this. I wonder why they never made it into the final game, I heard it was a bug.

"Yes incarnate, I am Vivec. I can answer...all your questions."
"It is lonely to be a god."
"Foolish mortal!"
"Don't fight gods, you fool!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Playing the new Heroes of might and magic game 6 beta.... and whoa this is such an improvement from 5. It's like a mixture between 3 and 5 with some revisions... though getting back into the HoMM addiction... D:

Playing the new Heroes of might and magic game 6 beta.... and whoa this is such an improvement from 5. It's like a mixture between 3 and 5 with some revisions... though getting back into the HoMM addiction... D:
Yeah it's very good so far, though battles can get tedious because the unit animations are seeeeriiiiiioooooouuuuuusllllllllyyyyyyyyy slllllooooooowwwwwwww.

That's good to hear. Despite it's flaws, I enjoyed 5 quite a bit, and have been waiting forever for them to do an update to the series. Hopefully it's "more of the same" but with enough "new" that it doesn't feel like I'm playing the same game with just updated graphics.

Yeah it's very good so far, though battles can get tedious because the unit animations are seeeeriiiiiioooooouuuuuusllllllllyyyyyyyyy slllllooooooowwwwwwww.

I wouldn't be suprised if the final version allowed you to jack up the battle speed. You could in 5, and I usually had it set to max or near max after a while.

as much as I love new games that get more realistic and push the bar, going back and playing old games i love is super fun. especially the really annoying one liners the enemies shout over and over like in deus ex; WATCH YOURSELF, THIS ONES SOME KIND OF MECH etc. also the highly racist asian voices in deus ex with their horribly racist asian/english accents really makes me lol when people call some modern games racist for black people speaking slightly gangster. its crazy how far ai and speech in games has come.

anyone remember playing operation wolf in the arcade? that was some awesome shit back in the day.

They had that as well as Double Dragon at our local Kroger. I used to play it while waiting for my mother to get through the checkout line. We had one at our arcade too, but by the time I was old enough to go to the arcade on my own, I was playing Street Fighter II, Mortal Kombat and Samurai Showdown instead.

They had that as well as Double Dragon at our local Kroger. I used to play it while waiting for my mother to get through the checkout line. We had one at our arcade too, but by the time I was old enough to go to the arcade on my own, I was playing Street Fighter II, Mortal Kombat and Samurai Showdown instead.

Capcom, Midway (RIP) and SNK. <3

Capcom, Midway (RIP) and SNK. <3

True, but technically it was Capcom, Midway and Capcom 0.25, which is why the only SNK fighting games I enjoyed were Samurai Shodown (some of the SF2 devs defected to SNK and created that series). For the longest time, Fatal Fury and King of Fighters just felt and played really awful to me.

Oh, have a baked potato on me.

You Tube