Gaming Thread

The ghost already killed Pharoad after I brought him back the sphere. I hope you're right.
Nope, then you're screwed. I have no idea how you managed to kill Annah (it shouldn't even be possible), but you have to reload a save game, because Annah is an essential NPC story-wise. And she's the only thief you have (unless you turn Nameless into a thief, but that would be beyond stupid).
Ugh! Bethesda is pissing me off. It's one thing to not let Battlemages use two handers, but you can't block with a weapon/spell st up now? That is BULLSHIT!
How 'bout waiting 'til the game is released and then calling bullshit on the mechanics? It might work out fine in the actual game?

man, when school starts I'm fucked. all summer every night when I either get home/it hits around 7 pm I start playing computer games; whatever game I'm on at the time etc. today I got home from subbing a class at the gym I work at but a lot later than usual, and I have an appointment tomorrow morning so I can't stay up late playing, and it's a huge bummer. once school starts of course i'm going to be farrr busier (plus i'm almost finished with my new cert, which means back to working) and definitely not able to play videogames except like the weekend and maybe 1 night per week, so imagining this but almost every day is really fucking lame and i have definitely spoiled myself. doesn't help human revolution COMES OUT THE FUCKING DAY I START SCHOOL. it pains me that counting the days to HR means counting the days to school, hoping summer goes on for a lot longer means HR won't be out for a lot longer, and basically insane excitement and crushing misery are combined into one terrible day (plus i have to buy from gamestop and go all the way out to the store ona school day to get the preorder bonus level pack, fuck these retailer exclusive incentives but i want that rescue tracer tong mission)

same here except opposite way around haha, next month right before the onslaught of amazing games starts i'm basically going to be starting school, have a full time job, and 2 more part time jobs, thus eliminating all gaming time literally the day human revolution comes out and from then on. blasttt. only plus side is with so much money i can upgrade my pc yet again before rage/skyrim/bf3 come out so when i do get those weekend times to play i can be playing on the beast computer.

So I'm playing GT5 Prologue and I buy an Alfa Romeo for the small car challenges, and I notice that the steering wheel is on the right hand side of the car. WTF? I can understand Aston Martin and Lotus or Honda, but an Alfa is Italian and just like 72% of the rest of the world, the steering wheel is on the left. Any reason why this is so? Has it changed in the full version?

35n8nl5.jpg

been trying to finish up deus ex so i can move onto deus ex 2 and then go back to playing other random games, i love it but man it can be slow at some times. the lack of news about upcoming games/reviews is making pretty much every game site boring as hell right now, so ign is basically filling up their stupidly ellaborate site with random bullshit and freezing my computer. fun.