Gaming Thread

Ha, a new MGS game is going to be on the 360 :lol: So the PS3 has erm... Killzone 2.. And that's about it now.

Also Halo Reach was announced, which being the ridiculous nerd I am, I'm rather excited about it, as once while on holiday I actually read the prequel novels to Halo :lol:

three new first party games for the Wii were announced. Two Mario games: New Super Mario Bros Wii (which is basically like the DS New Super Mario Bros. but with new levels and stuff and multiplayer. Up to four players apparently. and yes its side scrolling.), Super Mario Galaxy 2 which is self explanitory, and this!!!!!

*drooooooooooool*

Last edited by a moderator:
three new first party games for the Wii were announced. Two Mario games: New Super Mario Bros Wii (which is basically like the DS New Super Mario Bros. but with new levels and stuff and multiplayer. Up to four players apparently. and yes its side scrolling.), Super Mario Galaxy 2 which is self explanitory, and this!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYi1foGfgpY

*drooooooooooool*

Call me an old curmudgeon, but Metroid just doesn't feel right as anything but a 2d platformer.

Eve, Battlefield 2 & Battlefield 2142 have been taking up my time lately.

I lost my CD-Key's for the Battlefield games so I had to purchase a couple.

I lost my stats on Battlefield 2142, but I still have my stats from Battlefield 2 from long ago.

If anyone wants to play just PM me or something. Beware though, I am deadly with a sniper rifle.

I'll have to disconnect my PC from my modem (see my wireless router thread for more), but I'll get on real quick and add you too. unfortunately my gold subscription ended about two days ago, so I'll have to go get another one, but until then at least we can talk or something, keep me occupied during my single player stuff. Though that sega collection kicks all kinds of ass. I just beat Fatal Labyrinth last night, and I'm working on Shining In the Darkness, Shining Force, and Shining Force 2 right now.

I always get freaked out by the one boss that you kill then HIS BONES JUMP BACK UP AND RAWRRRRRR it's so cheesy and I love it.

I wish I had my SNES with me. I suppose I could load up the ROM butttttt it's not the same, though I suppose it will do.

I forget if I've ever tried it on an SNES emulator on the DS, last I checked I think that didn't work too well.

I just took this picture of my desk drawer at work:

3593570388_3c35e70dc8.jpg

I'm slowly collecting decent condition boxed copies with manual and such of my top 10 or so games.

Edit: Still need (working list)

U.N. Squadron
Contra III
Final Fantasy II (IV)
Final Fantasy III (VI)
Shadowrun
Super Mario Kart (or maybe F-Zero?)
Street Fighter II Turbo