Gaming Thread

ALL I WANT NOW IS HATS

2ywu9mo.gif

ALL YOU GAMERS OUT THERE: I need a game to play on my new computer! Any ideas? I'm still waiting for Star Wars: The Old Republic, but that seems far away. Already beat Spore... can't think of anything else, unless I wanted to gay it up with some Sims 3...

Any ideas?

My friend is on his third playthrough, he says when he's done I can borrow his PS3 to play it along with all the new content.

Sadly I don't think I'll like it more than Oblivion. I hate gun games.

Because I'm usually a year or two behind video games, just finished Mass Effect for the first time. GREAT game, i love the KOTOR style gameplay. the ending was pretty goddamn epic. lookin forward to ME2.

Unlike SWKOTOR did you feel as though when you completed Mass Effect that it isin't the kind of game you replay? i tried to play it again and got bored quick, where as im playing KOTOR right now :p

also everyone should check out Trine, AWESOME side-scroller, it's a LOT like the old school games but refreshing and interesting besides being kind of a generic fantasy plot.

Unlike SWKOTOR did you feel as though when you completed Mass Effect that it isin't the kind of game you replay? i tried to play it again and got bored quick, where as im playing KOTOR right now :p

Yeah, I agree. It was awesome the first time through, but I doubt it has the replayability of KOTOR. Goat knows how many times i've beaten that one lol.

I did get a good 18-19 hours outta ME though. I may play it through again, only be a dick this time. I did all the nice things the first time. That reminds me, I get that Paragon/Renegade is equivalent to the Light Side/Dark Side scale from KOTOR, but does your placement on the ME scale have an effect on your gameplay? Besides story changes from your actions, in KOTOR the more dark side you are, the less dark side powers cost, etc.

Starting MUGEN, yet again.

Actually this time, I think I went overboard with the Street Fighter characters...oops.

Once game's done, anyone want to try it out?