Gaming Thread

Finally decided. Can't download too many games right now, but I got Sam N Max. Now I'm debating between getting Ultimate MK3 or TMNT the Arcade Game with my remaining M$Points. Probably go with TMNT. Next week will be Monkey Island Special Edition and probably Powerup Forever.

Anyone else know of any good top-down airplane shooters (Raiden, Gaiden, Aerofighters, etc?)

I downloaded the free version of Anarchy Online last night...haven't played in like 7 years or something. It's pretty bare bones compared to all the new MMOs but I'm such a sucker for cyberpunk and customization.

Contemplating downloading a few games on XboxLive. Can anyone vouch for the good/shitty factor of any of these?

Monkey Island SE (Pretty sure it's worth twice what they're charging)
MK3 Ultimate
Wallace and Gromit
Sam and Max Save the World (already know it'll whomp ass)
Cyberball
Catan
Powerup Forever
Feeding Frenzy 2

CASTLE CRASHERSSSSS!!

Has anyone here played Red Faction 3 on the 360? I'm considering getting it if I can get some money since I'm almost done replaying the original Red Faction, I hadn't played it since like 2000 but Red Faction 3 sounds awesome. Kinda like Crackdown on Mars with more explosions?

GTA can suck on it.

LMFAO @ using a wolverine as a weapon to claw your opponent's face off.

Also doing drive-bys on a segueway brought some serious lawls.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xiQpWGYHrY&feature=channel[/ame]

Well, honestly, the second one was really only good for destroying everything you see in the most disgusting way possible when you've had a bad day. Horrible graphics, horrible mechanics, but fun as hell.

It's like an anti-stress rubber squeeze ball.

But admit it, Stormo...pissing in people's faces until they vomit never gets old.

Yeah I dunno about postal 3, postal 2 literally bored me in less than a day, thats about as much random carnage as I can take. I can't even remember if there was a story or goals or anything, I just remember shooting shit.