Gaming Thread

^but how is the storyline and comedic factor? I think I'd be willing to grind through a game just to get the humor of it (unless someone wants to record themselves playing it so I can watch it that way)

Well I only played the demo, and even with the real voice actors and stuff it wasn't really very giving. I could be totally wrong though, try out the demo if you can. Storyline and comedy factor seemed lost in a big jumble of everything else.

still having mugen problems....Liverslapper, think you can help?

When I lose in team mode, and I try to continue, it says,"Can't open stage", even though all my stages work.

Plus, my SSF2 Feilong is having problems,too. When I use him in team/single mode, the stage music doesn't play, and it eventually crashes the whole game...

^but how is the storyline and comedic factor? I think I'd be willing to grind through a game just to get the humor of it (unless someone wants to record themselves playing it so I can watch it that way)

Karmic is pretty right. That game is a mess. I dunno about the 360 version if it differs from the Wii version in terms of content (i know it does in graphics). The voices are good but like i said i only played the Wii version and the lines in that one seemed a little forced especially Bill Murray. D: So yeah if anyone could tell me if the 360 version is different from the Wii version (lines, etc.) much appreciated.

Bethesda wants Elder Scrolls 5 in 2010. This is the best news I've heard in a long time.

I knew mainstreaming Oblivion would payoff somehow. I'll bitch and complain about what they did wrong with this game but put 1000 hours into it anyway because I fucking love Elder Scrolls.

I just had my first flashback, where you get the tapes about the guys dad turning into a ghoul. It scared the shit out of me. I thought it was a fucking glitch at first until my friend explained it to me.

I noticed Super Mutants have the same voice as Dremoras, the Redguard black guy voice is there of course, and I bet the Ghoul voice is done by the Morrowind Dunmer guy.

I love the fact that no matter how old the Battlefield series is, in Battlefield 1943 if you jump in a plane that someone else was waiting for, they ALWAYS unload a clip into the plane as you take off :lol:

I love the fact that no matter how old the Battlefield series is, in Battlefield 1943 if you jump in a plane that someone else was waiting for, they ALWAYS unload a clip into the plane as you take off :lol:
As penny arcade detailed in a comic named "The More Things Change:"
20090717.jpg

Even though it's an entirely new group of players, it's hillarious how similar it is to that first year on 1942. :lol:

I'd love to play Mass Effect again. It's a shame my roomates usually end up reigning over my TV and Xbox. (I don't really care, whoever got there first, gets reign)

Ok, Mugenplus was an epic failure, and Feilong continues to be extremely difficult....

so we'll see how mugen goes...sorry Liverslapper, and Det Som Engang Var <3

edit: tried mugenplus again, failed again.

Contemplating downloading a few games on XboxLive. Can anyone vouch for the good/shitty factor of any of these?

Monkey Island SE (Pretty sure it's worth twice what they're charging)
MK3 Ultimate
Wallace and Gromit
Sam and Max Save the World (already know it'll whomp ass)
Cyberball
Catan
Powerup Forever
Feeding Frenzy 2

Don't bother downloading any of them and download Battlefield 1943 instead.