Gaming Thread

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

Yeah. I can pick out arbitrary sections from posts to show how awesome I am at trying to troll people too. Since you never make any fucking sense while you're doing it.

Favorite games?

I had a pretty good machine

My rig crushes almost every game

The i5 is not bad. It is a step up from the i3 because it has the CPU Boost function. Now the i7 has HT Technology, which prevails over the i5 and it is a huge difference.

It's like you thrive on being the biggest douchebag you can be.

You started it by saying i was going to post a stupid rant to justify what I said about my CPU (which was just ridiculous). You just came out of no-where and tried to start shit with me while I was talking to Rusted and you are calling me a douchebag? That is why you deleted that sentence and now you are like "I wasn't in the mood to hear a bunch of nonsense shit-talking". Hypocritical much? :lol:

ultimatefacepalm.png

I don't understand the controversy. My CPU is an AMD Phenom II. So the i7 comparison was just a harmless tangent, based on a throwaway comment I made about the i5.

I'm still curious about the technical reason that hyper-threading improves applications, but not games.

Sdrawkcabgniklat is just being a butt-hurt hypocrite because he made himself look like a fool and is now playing innocent. He is like a magnet, I just don't understand how he works.

Rusted, it will improve your gaming performance/speed but not as much as something like an upgraded video card and a bit more RAM. Most cards now have their own GDDR RAM and TeraScale (ATi) processing so it really helps.

I was member in the past

I think if you want to be part of this "community" (if you can call it that) you owe us an explanation as to who you used to post as. Otherwise, you were probably banned in the past and shouldn't be here now. Not trying to be a dick, just saying. I had to make an appeal to get back in here, as should anyone who's been banned in the past. I did my time nigga. Did you?

14cy1le.jpg

I think if you want to be part of this "community" (if you can call it that) you owe us an explanation as to who you used to post as. Otherwise, you were probably banned in the past and shouldn't be here now. Not trying to be a dick, just saying. I had to make an appeal to get back in here, as should anyone who's been banned in the past. I did my time nigga. Did you?

14cy1le.jpg

No one ever got banned at the old forum. If someone crossed a line... Wendy would say stop... and it would stop.

Refer to the "Say something about yourself" thread for more info. If you have already been... disregard these instructions.

On another note... why were you banned?... if you don't mind illuminating me.

On another note... why were you banned?... if you don't mind illuminating me.

I said some seriously brutal shit to one of the forum members here regarding his friends recent passing. I have no idea what the hell was wrong with me other than I was blackout drunk and in troll mode 99% of the time. On top of that I think I spammed a bunch of threads and pretty much pissed Deron off by doing so.

i think drawingbackwards is a mini-john, if you think of it. Take that as a compliment or insult, John. Just as long as you finish Nier.

Definitely, a game like this doesn't come by often.

Also, talkingbackwards can't be like me, because when I go off on a tangent or get opinionated I'm usually on drugs. He made those post sober and he can't look back on them and cringe the way I do.

I said some seriously brutal shit to one of the forum members here regarding his friends recent passing. I have no idea what the hell was wrong with me other than I was blackout drunk and in troll mode 99% of the time. On top of that I think I spammed a bunch of threads and pretty much pissed Deron off by doing so.

I see. Well... we all do things we should'nt one time or other.