Gaming Thread

I must stay away from Diablo3. My wife, mortgage, job, and health depend on this. I will NOT be sucked in a third time in the series. Same with Starcraft II. DAMN YOU BLIZZARD

I'm also feeling worried about Diablo 3... My job will be on the line, however today I actually warned my boss that I may drop off the map for a few months while I become addicted to it.

Or you could just stop playing long enough to do what you have to do.

I always confuse that with Secret of Evermore. Both good games, but Mana is better.

One game I always started but never finished was Earthbound. I gotta get around to playing that again.

you shut your mouth!!
Evermore was more so the Shiite!!! Though you couldn't have had Evermore without Mana, The later mana games kinda did the whole rinse and repeat business. Couse so did most SquareEnix titles.... Hmmmm:err:

you shut your mouth!!
Evermore was more so the Shiite!!! Though you couldn't have had Evermore without Mana, The later mana games kinda did the whole rinse and repeat business. Couse so did most SquareEnix titles.... Hmmmm:err:

SE suck, they disallowed Crimson Echoes to come out, and I was so excited for that game :cry:

1.dusted off breath of fire 2 for the snes
2. beat arkham asylum in 10 hours (great game though!)
3. still playing rockband 2
4. playing marvel vs capcom 2 on the 360 (3 akumas ftw)
5. playing nhl 2009

i like colonization better than the original Civ 4, the trade system is the only complex trade system thats actually made sense to me, i get a good spot to colonize in the beginning and i can do really well.

i like colonization better than the original Civ 4, the trade system is the only complex trade system thats actually made sense to me, i get a good spot to colonize in the beginning and i can do really well.

I never got to play that one to much. I have it but never learned how to play it. Seems a bit more complex and would take some time to learn. I'll get into it eventually.

SE suck, they disallowed Crimson Echoes to come out, and I was so excited for that game :cry:

Well I could have seen that comming from a mile away, Square wouldn't want to lose any of its money making titles to some random group of people and to be fair I don't blame them. I mean, even if it was just for a fans only no money to be made. Sucks, but thems the pits.

You have no idea the power this game holds.

When it was announced at last years Blizzcon I shit a brick.

Oh, don't worry, I'm going to order this bitch as soon as I can! I played the Hell out of one and two.

Well I could have seen that comming from a mile away, Square wouldn't want to lose any of its money making titles to some random group of people and to be fair I don't blame them. I mean, even if it was just for a fans only no money to be made. Sucks, but thems the pits.

If that's the case, then they should continue the CT series on their own.

One can hope :lol: