Gaming Thread

Actually no, I hate playing as the canucks, the team sucks on NHL 09, besides Luongo. I pretty much just play whatever team would make for a good game with whatever the other guy chooses... But yea, I'm a HUGE Canucks fan IRL. Haha.

Steam has a "Jedi Knight package" for $20 including Dark Forces, Dark Forces 2, Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith, and Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast

I saw that and it's definitely worth it, even if for the sake of how sometimes the original versions of those games don't even install/play right anymore on new systems.

Now I'm just waiting for some sort of TIE Fighter/Xwing game bundle :(

i really wish they would take SWG's space combat, make it free and online/coop, update the graphics and make it even more in depth than it already is and i would never leave my room, EVER.

Not yet, I still don't have a playstation, but I'm working on that.

I've read enough on it though, and it doesn't satisfy me.

you should just emulate it, not really worth owning a whole system for maybe a few play throughs, damn fine RPG though

I'm playing the Point Lookout DLC for Fallout 3 at the moment, and while it's exceptionally atmospheric and well-made, I can only shake my head and groan when I see a bunch of inbred retarded swampfolk with cobbled-together boomsticks deal more damage and shrug off more powerful blows than an entire squad of Enclave troopers with power armors and plasma rifles.

Making a game challenging is all well and good, but emptying three or four assault rifle clips in the face of a swamp-dwelling mongol and then seeing a home-made pipe rifle blast right through your power armor and taking away 50% of your hit points, that's just lame.

You noticed that too, huh? Good expansion, but that shit pisses me off too.

Have you done the quest with the old guy in the mansion? It's pretty cool.

You noticed that too, huh? Good expansion, but that shit pisses me off too.

Have you done the quest with the old guy in the mansion? It's pretty cool.
The one where you need to help that ghoul fight off the invaders? Yeah, nice quest, only it cost me over twenty stimpaks to blast a few crazed cultists armed with cooking knives.

Point Lookout actually has a line of code that makes all weapons do +40 damage when wielded by anyone but the player. Sorry, but that is just pathetic.

The one where you need to help that ghoul fight off the invaders? Yeah, nice quest, only it cost me over twenty stimpaks to blast a few crazed cultists armed with cooking knives.

Point Lookout actually has a line of code that makes all weapons do +40 damage when wielded by anyone but the player. Sorry, but that is just pathetic.

No no, it's a quest in the southwest part of the area. Remember the big obelisk in the Dunwich Building in the original Fallout 3 when they were doing their little homage to Lovecraft? This kinda explains a bit more about it.

It's not a big showstopper or anything but it's kinda cool and gives it a sort of supernatural vibe.

No no, it's a quest in the southwest part of the area. Remember the big obelisk in the Dunwich Building in the original Fallout 3 when they were doing their little homage to Lovecraft? This kinda explains a bit more about it.

It's not a big showstopper or anything but it's kinda cool and gives it a sort of supernatural vibe.
Ah yes, that. I've recovered the book already, but I'm wrapping up as many quests on PL as I can before I go back to the Capital Wasteland, to make sure I don't spend too much cash on ferry tickets.