Gaming Thread

currently purchasing and downloading all 5 fallout 3 add-ons.

I think this game has ranked as my third favorite game:

1) KOTOR1
2) Mass Effect
3) Fallout 3

There's definitely a trend there, they all have a similar gameplay style. Anyone know any other games i should try?

oblivion lololol (although knowing me i'll probably play that through again once i get bored of fallout)

but seriously i cant actually think of any...none that have the same value at least. im pissed i think the mods i got for fallout 3 are effecting the operation ancorage add-on all the other add-ons worked fine but as soon as i jump into the simulator and start to walk it freezes :(

but the mods more than make up for it :p i have a squad that follows me around and i have them looking like modern soldiers, then i just got a mod that increased the spawns of monsters to like 50, super hard now but fun.

I recommend enclave commander 9.0 and CRI squad, makes it sort of like Mass Effect.

oblivion lololol (although knowing me i'll probably play that through again once i get bored of fallout)

but seriously i cant actually think of any...none that have the same value at least.

Thats probably fine. I'm sure I'll be playing this for a while, hopefully until the release of ME2. And then play that til Fallout: New Vegas. And then The Old Republic will be released and I shall disappear from the world beyond my apartment.

I still haven't bothered to play Fallout 2... Is there a cracked PC version around yet? I have no interest in buying it.

Why would you want to play Fallout 2 when Fallout 3 is out? that's like wanting to play Half life 1 instead of 2 (other than for nostalgia factors). I've got a pretty powerful pc but I can't think of a legit game I can get besides pirating. My brother gave me HL2 for free because he had a free steam gift or something so I've been playing that when I have time and I also have CS but I've been too lazy to install it/fear it will take over my life.

Fallout 3 is my all-time favorite game. Max, I'm surprised you waited this long to experience this marvel of video gaming. Of course, I've still yet to play Mass Effect 1 and 2, but as of right now Fallout 3 is my all-time fav. I've beaten it once with the expansions, then started all over again and beat it again, exploring everything I could.

Resident Evil 5 is a fucking abortion. Bad camera, atrocious controls, and it's not even the least bit creepy.

About to download Arkham Asylum.

resident evil was pretty alright. can't really find any complaints about the camera and controls seeing as they were pretty simple and easy.
as far as creepy, didn't really seem like it was that they were going for

Mass Effect 1 is awesome. Bioware at it's best. Can't wait for 2.