Gaming Thread

Ahem...do all the quests you can before going back to the Capital Wasteland, and definitely finish the main questline. That's all I'll say.

Download 1.7.0.

http://www.epsxe.com/download.php

Then download this whatever ROM you wish. You can google the game and download it from whatever website you wish. Here is an example

http://romhustler.net/rom/psx/713/chrono-cross-disc1of2-u-slus-01041-part-10

Then run the ePSXe, you will have to use the wizard which will prompt you as you 1st start the program. just continue through it. It will come with the plugins.

Then go to file, open ISO and find the image of the ROM you just downloaded.

it sucks i got the PS2 emulator and got Gladius (i love grid turn-based RPG's on consoles for some reason...) and my awesome supercomputer was running ut at like 5 FPS... i think its vista though.

either that or Crysis's graphs suck compared to Gladius.

im going to get fallout 3 this week and give it another go...i really didn't care for it the first time but hopefully i will like the DLC's

So I got Fallout 3 over the weekend and I've been playing it pretty much every free second I have. I just blew up Megaton. Seeing Moira Brown sans half her skin was pretty fucked up in a hilarious way.

So I got Fallout 3 over the weekend and I've been playing it pretty much every free second I have. I just blew up Megaton. Seeing Moira Brown sans half her skin was pretty fucked up in a hilarious way.
Did you pull the feet off flies when you were little? :p

Also, I just went through the Punga seeds/hallucination part in Point Lookout. That was a fine piece of gaming right there, only when I accidentally scrolled my mousewheel and went to third person: "Oh my God what happened to my head?!"

I have a Halo 3 tournament to go to October 2nd. I hope I make it past round 1 :lol: If I make it through round 1, then win round 2 then I get to go to New York for a chance to win $5,000.

PS2 emulators are notorious for being slow, even on high-end PCs. I tried emulating too, and every game was so choppy it was unplayable.

And the video kept turning upside-down at awkward moments.

Its all about how you configure your plugins, speed hacks, etc.

PCSX2 is what you want to use. Read some configuration tutorials, and you should be able to use it good.

658704990zbbmql.jpg

Placed 5th in the Halo3 tournament.

What sucked is I didn't know the rules before hand. Everything is default. You have to play non-inverted and on default button layout.

I play inverted, and I use bumper jumper. AND the sensitivity is set at default. I have been playing like this for a long time and I would of done MUCH better if I was able to play with my settings....it sucked though like when I would be trying to aim at a guy down below I would end up looking up in the sky....and it was like playing the game the 1st time because I had to re-learn all the new button layouts......which I didn't have time to do I had to figure them out in game.

1v1 3 min rounds the one with the most kills gets to move on to the next round. I got a picture of some of the contestants.

I made it to the 3rd round. I would of made it to the semi-finals if they wouldn't of let the 2 PEOPLE WHO SHOWED UP LATE ACTUALLY PARTICIPATE!

What is lame is those 2 people where automatically put in to the 3rd round slot.....According to the rules if your late you can't play, Oh well....I had fun and got an awesome life sized cardboard ODST. I will take pictures of it when I get moved into my new place.

1002092050.jpg

1002092112.jpg

1002092116.jpg

The winner goes to billings, montana. Then to new york (I think) for the finals for a chance to win $5,000.

For now on I will start practicing with all default layouts so I am prepared for the next tournament. This was my 1st official tournament I participated in so I got to keep the bracket as well.