Gaming Thread

haha!

I like Fenders dammit.

apeofgod plays this real well.

wangcaster.jpg

fag

:lol:

Gigabyte GA-EP45T-UD3P

and i knew this off the top of my head, kill me now.

if you get mine dont make the mistake i did, get ATI, it only has crossfire support.

This question is for Eric but anyone can answer.

Now that I have some money saved should I fork some over for Nocturne or is there a better PS2 RPG I should get? I've played most of the obvious ones.

Check out Odin Sphere! STAY AWAY FROM MAGNA CARTA

Nocturne is a safe bet otherwise, try checking out other Atlus games too

Fuck yeah odin sphere.

Magna Carta isn't that bad... actually, I'm just still trying to justify my purchase of the game and the artbook package. It's pretty horrible. AND I STILL HAVEN'T FIGURED OUT IF THE MAIN CHARACTER IS A MALE OR A FEMALE!

Other kick ass ps2 RPGs/weight gain supplements:

Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2
Shadow Hearts and Shadow Hearts Covenant. Granted, the first isn't as good as the second. There is a 3rd, but I like to ignore that because it blew jew shit out of the case as soon as I opened it.
Mana Khemia is pretty awesome if you like little girls and alchemy and shit like that.
Phantom Brave, if you like strategy RPGs and little girls and shit like that.
Suikoden 3 and 5, 4 was shitty and boring and gay for black cock
If you like strategy RPG and grindan, and wish to be FAT AS FUCK, Disgaea 1 and 2.
Steambot Chronicles. Granted, its more than JUST an RPG, think Dark Cloud with some Suikoden, and some other shit, its fucking awesome but way under-appreciated.
Dragon Quest 8 if you're not gay and like women.
Atelier Iris, kinda like mana khemia, but awesomer and not as many little girls. Same goes for the sequel.

Enjoy the weight.

Suikoden Series kicks all fucking ass. I only own 1-3 but I will eventually get them all. I bought the first one in a bargain bin for $10. Now it's worth $50+. Good investment, and great game.

Dragon Quest 8 is the only rpg/adventure I've ever been able to get my wife to play, and she loves it. So it must have something good to it.

I think it was for PS1, but the Jade Cocoon games were interesting. Not great, but fun'ish.

And of course there's always Lunar

So apparently the writer from Saving Private Ryan is on board with the new WoW movie. They've said that they want it to be a trilogy and want to tell a story about something besides the rise and fall of Arthas, such as focusing on regular characters within the Horde and Alliance while still telling the overall story. I think that's a pretty good idea because we don't need a movie to narrate the game. They said that of course everyone will be in there to explain the story but it will be focused on different people as well to try and balance the geeks and noobs to the franchise. I think the producer of 300 is on board as well, and of course Sam Raimi is directing. It should be quite epic.

Uwe Boll made an offer and they told him to piss off. :lol:

It'll never make everyone happy. The fact that anyone would risk their professional life by getting involved is bizarre in the extreme to me.