Gaming Thread

ok then Mordecai (Scout) it is

im gonna try to update borderlands to 1.20 but i might not be able to play because......yeah well it's not exactly a legal copy, i gotta try to find a no-cd.

it's pretty easy...i can't think of the game it's like right now shooter wise but when they said that it was similar to Diablo they weren't joking the coop works the same way with loot and difficulty of monsters depending on how many people are in the game.

I'm whatever I feel since, you know, you CAN have 4 liliths.

Was playing earlier in a group of all liliths and we had a gun dyke out party on the corpses of dead bandits. Good shit.

k so apparently the patch is 1.01 and theres a crack so getting that real quick then ill get on.

I'm whatever I feel since, you know, you CAN have 4 liliths.

Was playing earlier in a group of all liliths and we had a gun dyke out party on the corpses of dead bandits. Good shit.
yeah i know i just though it would be more interesting with the 4 playable chars instead of all Liliths :p

But yeah, just invite me when you guys are ready. I'm currently singleplayering up my siren... I'll start a new one with you guys, obviously. Whichever class tickles my fancy (probably mordecai and his gay hawk yeah!)