Gaming Thread

Yeah, grinding is good. When you put in the work to have an easy time through a dungeon or boss battle, you should have that easy time. Or the feeling of knowing you have a spell or summon coming up, and gaining a few levels before a boss fight to get it.

Assassins Creed 2 is much better than the first (which isn't saying anything), but I don't think it's all that great. Pretty damn satisfying beating people with a blunt object, though. (I think it was a hammer?) Played it for a few hours today.

About to fight Lucifer on Nocturne. Then it's off to Devil Summoner.

Being a History student who is actually studying the Renaissance I'm actually really interested in getting ACII... Might buy it tomorrow... But then again, being a student, I probably can't afford it :lol:

Holy crap Dragon Age is friggin' awesome. I'm 20 hours into it and have only completed 10% of the game.

After 20 hours of gameplay, the aforementioned gripes are really the only ones I have with it. I've been waiting for this game for years. Bioware is back!

I'm lovin' the game... but I can almost feel something is going to push me away from it so I'm hesitant. Plus, I wish I hadn't picked a rogue.

Are you playing the PC version? From what I've heard, the game works better on the PC, but is much harder than the console versions. Not on purpose, its not like the enemies on the PC version have more hp or anything, apparently its just due to how the gameplay mechanics differ on each platform.

I haven't looked, but is it possible to change the difficulty with an already created game?

Some parts are pretty hard. I don't think its a bad thing though. People are just use to jumping into games on normal or hard right away.

yeah im with you that fucking games hard even on easy, i found that my main was much better than my other chars, dual wielding warrior and could do WAY more damage and still take a hit, although i made Alistair my tank.