Gaming Thread

It is. This professor and his gay assignments are cutting into my ACII time. I just got to Venice last night, too. I have Assassin's Tombs to find, damn it!

So yeah I just completed it... The ending is totally "what the fuck?"... Literally.

Hey Steve, I thought you were a PS3 geek like me?

I don't ever play it anymore. I only use it for blu-ray. All my friends play xbox and I love achievement points. I just started to play my xbox more then anything else. Don't get me wrong the PS3 is a great console, but I will only use it to play Playstation exclusive games. I can't wait for God of War III

I don't ever play it anymore. I only use it for blu-ray. All my friends play xbox and I love achievement points. I just started to play my xbox more then anything else. Don't get me wrong the PS3 is a great console, but I will only use it to play Playstation exclusive games. I can't wait for God of War III

Well shit beotch, I'll add you via XCox the next time I power it on....which will probably be after I finish ACII.

get tekken

I didn't realize I posted that twice, oops. Anyway,I'll get me a tekken. Haven't played it in years, I wonder if I'm still good with my main from back then :D

also, I saw three new fighters for SSF4, not impressed, actually. I mean I like Adon and Guy, but TWO Final Fight characters? At least let one of them be Rolento...and of course I want Charlie in there,too. And maybe Karin.

Anyway...I better get back to Tekken sometime.

I didn't realize I posted that twice, oops. Anyway,I'll get me a tekken. Haven't played it in years, I wonder if I'm still good with my main from back then :D

also, I saw three new fighters for SSF4, not impressed, actually. I mean I like Adon and Guy, but TWO Final Fight characters? At least let one of them be Rolento...and of course I want Charlie in there,too. And maybe Karin.

Anyway...I better get back to Tekken sometime.

who was your main?

Well, I'll just play Single Player then. Or grind along with my hot female gamer friends!

*tumbleweed blows by*

I've got Borderlands, but it's "acquired" so I dunno if 'tis possible to hook up online.

As far as Dragon Age is concerned, I still think an extra party character would've been nice. However, I honestly think this is the best game Bioware has ever done. It's so epic that it's scary and it just never gets old. I've been playing for about 35 hours now and only done 18% of the game. You really have to explore every single thing just like you would in reality or you'll miss something. What a fantastic game.

I've got Borderlands, but it's "acquired" so I dunno if 'tis possible to hook up online.

As far as Dragon Age is concerned, I still think an extra party character would've been nice. However, I honestly think this is the best game Bioware has ever done. It's so epic that it's scary and it just never gets old. I've been playing for about 35 hours now and only done 18% of the game. You really have to explore every single thing just like you would in reality or you'll miss something. What a fantastic game.

i was playing with them online with an "Aquired" one, it works just fine 2k didn't put any effort into keeping out pirated versions.