Gaming Thread

I did exactly what ShadowsWithin did. Dual wielding warrior ftw.

The game is quite hard, if only for the fact that you have to kite/lure EVERY pull. Like I said, I think a 5th party member would be in order here instead of just 4. I still refuse to drop it down from Normal, though.

I've found that I like the PC for all FPS, RPG, and simulator-type games. Consoles are great for action/adventure/exploring games like Tomb Raider, Grand Theft Auto, Legacy of Kain series, etc. I also prefer racing games on consoles as well as party games like Wii and Guitar Hero. FPS games are complete and utter fail for consoles, imo. There is no substitute for the mouse look and W S A D Shift Ctrl Space Bar setup.

I've got a warrior with a fucking giant two handed axe. Damage like crazy. My main party was sten, allistair, and morrigan (really warrior heavy, but it chews through almost everything), but ive almost got Alistair hating me enough to leave (that -25 approval for not killing the possessed kid), so i think im gonna replace him with Zevran.

I hit my first roadblock trying to save the militia at Redcliffe. Fuck that noise. The only way to win that is to snipe them with bows from the hilltop and let all the defenders die, which doesn't feel terribly heroic.

So many games so little time! I been so hooked on the new CoD MW II that I don't play anythin else. Eventualy I will get to all these games but it doesn't seem like it's going to be anytime soon.

Anyway I fucking sucked at the tournament. I was only behind 2 kills in the first round but ended up losing. Oh well next time.

Pictures later I need to send them from my phone to my e-mail.

1120092119a.jpg

1120092119.jpg

yeah not much.....then my friend playing too.

1120092128.jpg

Never played an xbox in his live he practiced for a long time....and we both lost. bleh.