Gaming Thread

And the loading times are fucking ridiculous on the PS3... Quite funny considering that the whole "install to disk" thing the PS3 started was meant to reduce load times.

Anyway, IGN summed it up pretty well http://uk.ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/1...3_vdr_122109mov.html;jsessionid=13dmu4rvb84bu

Neither of those really bother me too much to be honest. That it "sucks cocks" would perhaps be in comparison but from what I've seen from it so far it doesn't stick out enough to be a nuisance. The loading time is generally a matter of how little patience people have. I'm not saying it's not worse, and yes Eric is known for saying that alot of things sucks cocks, but still take it with a pinch of salt.

Neither of those really bother me too much to be honest. That it "sucks cocks" would perhaps be in comparison but from what I've seen from it so far it doesn't stick out enough to be a nuisance. The loading time is generally a matter of how little patience people have. I'm not saying it's not worse, and yes Eric is known for saying that alot of things sucks cocks, but still take it with a pinch of salt.

I didn't know about the loading time for ps3, I had assumed they got rid of it(me being a partial noob of playstation in itself), but when I had to wait at least 5-6 second for a match to start in SF4, I did get a little confused at first.

Now it's not so bad, of course opening scene is Cammy's ass in my face.

ok, finally got onto PSN. Connection is still epic fail, inconsistent, but it's there.

Nikkowar. That's the name. Add if you want.

Anything that isn't 100% perfect sucks cocks.

Just finished the Dante's Inferno demo, so brutal... And I hate the word brutal but it's pretty much the best word to describe it.

I didn't know about the loading time for ps3, I had assumed they got rid of it(me being a partial noob of playstation in itself), but when I had to wait at least 5-6 second for a match to start in SF4, I did get a little confused at first.

Now it's not so bad, of course opening scene is Cammy's ass in my face.

try installing to HDD if the option is there

In terms of what feels right (from an RPG perspective), is there any order I should do the Fallout 3 DLC? Except Mothership Zeta which I won't bother buying.

For example, in Oblivion doing the Fighters Guild after The Mages Guild would have felt very undramatic because you would be going from fighting an ancient Necromancer god to some Argonians.

yeah mother ship is the best i tried, i couldnt play operation: Anchorage because it kept freezing, but i did play Point lookout and that was meh The Pitt was fairly good, reminded me of a movie i just cant remember which one...

i have yet to play broken steel which is supposed to be the best, review wise that is.

Operation: Anchorage is probably my favorite of the bunch. Pitt was too short, Zeta was brokenly overpowered, Broken Steel, while neat, feels kind of tacked on. Point Lookout was pretty good too, but goddamn hard.

Got done beating bayonetta on Normal a few days ago. It was so much fun I really couldn't stop playing it. This is everything Devil May Cry should of been. I'm going through and playing it on Hard right now.

The gameplay was fantastic. It wasn't the same repetitive crap over and over again which was nice. It was humorous at times and bayonetta has got to be one of the sexiest girls on a video game ever.

This game is already at the top of my list.

I am also playing Darksiders. If you like God of War then this might be a game you might like to consider. Plays just like it, and the story line is fucking awesome.

I recommend bayonetta for those who want a fun action filled game that is all-around a very great game to play.

It was humorous at times and bayonetta has got to be one of the sexiest girls on a video game ever.

bayonetta-palin.jpg

?