Gaming Thread

I haven't used Steam in ages, but I used to be all about it. I actually just played HL2, EP1 and EP2 in the last week, and I enjoyed them mightily.

Totally forgot that I got a £40 Amazon.co.uk voucher for xmas, just pre-ordered ME2 :D Apparently I get a free "Inferno Suit" for pre-ordering from them.

I haven't used Steam in ages, but I used to be all about it. I actually just played HL2, EP1 and EP2 in the last week, and I enjoyed them mightily.

I've been playing HL2 on and off over the years. Never got into it in the early levels but over the past few months I've gotten further into and oh my that game is pretty crazy good. Just got through the Ravenholm part, those levels I did not expect at all. Great "survival-horror" vibe. The last time I played it I was dunebuggying.

Any got BIA: HH back in the day? It's $20 CDN on amazon, and I'm wondering if it's worth laying down the queen's paper on...

I didn't even bother playing the online mode. Check out some reviews dude, that's what gaming sites are for.

Totally forgot that I got a £40 Amazon.co.uk voucher for xmas, just pre-ordered ME2 :D Apparently I get a free "Inferno Suit" for pre-ordering from them.

Which apparently looks like this:

Mass_Effect2_Inferno-Armor.jpg

Looks just a little bit "Iron Man" if you ask me :p

I don't know if I like Mass Effect 2. I'm pretty conflicted at about 6 hours in. Not cancelling my ages old preorder conflicted, but still...

AND I REALLY FUCKING MISS THE ELEVATORS. Loading screens are fucking boring as shit. I'd rather hear Wrex and Ashley talk about how she should stuff his krogan jizz maker in her asshole than watch a fucking loading screen sit there and load.