Gaming Thread

Uh, no. Kelly is not a dyke only option. My whole squad survived. Got the achievement.

Eric, could you please rank FF13 with 6-12? If you don't mind. You said Nocturne was the greatest JRPG and you were right, so I value your opinion highly.

I'm old school. I just played through the original Half Life again and was reminded why it's the best fps ever. It stands the test of time and totally holds its own against any fps to come out since. The pacing is just amazing and the combat is still so much fun. It's an immersive game and has incredible replay value.

Just completed ME2 for the first time, Jack, Grunt and Legion died for me. Jack was a prick, it's impossible to feel any attachment to Legion, slightly annoyed about Grunt.

Not sure why three of my squad died though, must have made a bad decision somewhere, pretty sure I had all the important upgrades.

Ah of course, I pretty much just chose people who I thought would be good for the job but I didn't mind losing. I was anticipating those put in leadership roles to die in some heroic feat that saves their team or something.

Pick Garrus for first team leader, Jack for biotic, Tali for vents, Jacob for second team leader. Everyone will live. Assuming you have full loyality.

*spoilers you should read so everyone lives*
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Once you do the IFF quest, immediatley choose to rescue the crew. You don't need Legions loyalty for everyone to survive and if you fuck around Kelly will die.

Pick Garrus for first team leader, Jack for biotic, Tali for vents, Jacob for second team leader. Everyone will live. Assuming you have full loyality.

*spoilers you should read so everyone lives*
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Once you do the IFF quest, immediatley choose to rescue the crew. You don't need Legions loyalty for everyone to survive and if you fuck around Kelly will die.

Yeah I did Legion for the vents, miranda for both team leads, and samara for the biotic, all lived. First time I did Grunt for both team leads (he died), garrus for the vents (died), and jack for biotic (lived)