Gaming Thread

I was always partial to the Toreador. Artistic people with a knack for controlling people and bending them to do their will, usually ending in extreme pain and suffering.

I am. I prefer mind-control and the breaking of bones with my bare hands to the overzealous, neanderthal Brujah and the unpredictable, meth-addict nature of Malkavians. My second choice would probably be the Nosferatu.

Aaaahhh yeah. It's been so long since I played. It's a shame that the main guy in Kindred died...not that the show would've won any awards or anything, but it could've been interesting. I always hated the Ventrue.

You mean aside from the part where they forgot the Tremere existed? Or the part where the Gangrel were all really Brujah? Or the part where the Brujah were apparently Ventrue?

Terrible fucking show.

You mean aside from the part where they forgot the Tremere existed? Or the part where the Gangrel were all really Brujah? Or the part where the Brujah were apparently Ventrue?

Terrible fucking show.

The main character was Ventrue, what are you talking about? The Gangrel were the bikers, right? And the big jar-headed dude who played in Cobra who did waaaaayyyy too many steroids in his day was a Brujah, wasn't he? Fuck, it was like 5 years ago when I watched that last...

They only had a handful of episodes, I'm sure they were planning on introducing the Tremere later but the guy died. I'm sure he's sorry he died before the Tremere were introduced.

i would get that game because my friend said it was awesome but it only had like 800x600 resolution and it looked TERRIBLE on my monitor.

I think you're thinking of the OTHER Vampire: The Masquerade. There were two games. The second one came out around 2005...I'm pretty sure it had more than 800x600 resolution.

Yeah, Redemption is the older game. Bloodlines was the first Source engine game, came out shortly before HL:2. Excellent game minus some glaring bugs and unfinished content. I've hacked mine to run under 64-bit windows 7 at 1900x1200, still play through it every year or so. Worth the small price of buying it on Steam anyhow.