Gaming Thread

Anyone else into more ...

"traditional" gaming?

4648715728_ceaed439f8.jpg

Not anymore. I completely lost my imagination with the advent of new video game technology. Trivial Pursuit and Risk are the only ones left that I still enjoy.

i would get that game because my friend said it was awesome but it only had like 800x600 resolution and it looked TERRIBLE on my monitor.
There's a patch now that cranks the resolution up to as high as you want, and even enables widescreen, so that's no longer an excuse ;)

I really want to give Planescape:Torment another shot. Please convince me one more time Stormo!
OK! Planescape: Torment is the best gaem evar!

No, seriously, if you haven't played it yet, you should. It's dated, sure, but you'll never find a game with better writing than this one. All those new games are weak compared to Torment. Yeah, you have to read a lot, but you'll be glad to. Seriously, buy it and play it, it's a game ANY role-player should have.

There's a patch now that cranks the resolution up to as high as you want, and even enables widescreen, so that's no longer an excuse ;)

OK! Planescape: Torment is the best gaem evar!

No, seriously, if you haven't played it yet, you should. It's dated, sure, but you'll never find a game with better writing than this one. All those new games are weak compared to Torment. Yeah, you have to read a lot, but you'll be glad to. Seriously, buy it and play it, it's a game ANY role-player should have.

Thank you! I shall get it! :kickass:

max was that alpha protocol game any good? i wasn't remotely interested until i say it was by obsidian.

also might have been discussed before but is anyone a fan of homeworld or homeworld 2? im trying to find someone to play the game with, so much fun. that and sins of a solar empire.