Gaming Thread

New Dragon Age DLC announced:

Leliana's Song

Assume the role of Leliana, a young bard involved in a criminal ring that deals in political secrets. Accompanying her mentor Marjolaine on a high-risk mission, Leliana soon finds herself entangled in a game of intrigue that she cannot escape with just her beauty, charm, or stealth. The only way out of this game is to kill or be killed.

Features:

* Explore Leliana's dangerous past and why she joined the Chantry
* Fully voiced cinematic experience brings the characters to life
* Unlock a unique reward that transfers into your Awakening and Origins campaign

Sounds interesting.

All Points Bulletin is going to consume my life for a few months when it's released, all though i hope there are more things to do later on or i will have to join a clan to keep things interesting.

Finally finished Deus Ex 2, it's not as bad as people think but damn it really fails in comparison to the first :bah: long load times that ruin your immersion in the game world, character models that seriously have no facial emotion, universal ammo, and taking out the rpg elements that made the first one so unique? hella fucked up. Hopefully for the 3rd one they cut down the load times (no fucking loading screens), bring back the rpg element, bring back regular ammo and can create a great story. The only thing Invisible war had going for it was I liked seeing what happened to all the characters from the first game and playing all the different endings (that part was a little bit more advanced and better than the first game in terms of diversity, but not by much). 2011 can't get here soon enough.

Finally arrived in the mail!

Bad picture, oh well.

0626001549.jpg

This is a nice fighting stick, the best I have owned right out of the box.

Super Street Fighter 4 Tournament Edition S Fight Stick

Authentic Japanese-style Sanwa Denshi joystick & buttons!

Premium-quality components

I ordered 4 dark grey Sanwa buttons because I dislike the multi-color buttons on the left. I also purchased a bubbletop for the Joystick as well (dark red). That hasn't been received yet in the mail.

Right now I am figuring out a new design for the art template on photoshop and I'm going to replace the one currently on it with something more unique.

I'm going to mod the stick a bit more later, but right out of the box, you can tell the difference from playing from Hori American arcade parts and Japanese Sanwa parts. LOVE IT.