Gaming Thread

Computers don't use light bulbs anymore, Max. They think a bit faster now ^_^

Also, that Michael Jackson vid :lol: - still not as awesome as Ugly Shepard though.

lol i believe he is refering to civilization's in which you have to wait for youe partner to do all his stuff and press the end turn button so you can do your next move.

Yeah, I meant in a multiplayer situation. Waiting for Human characters to make their turns. I'm all for it in single player. Rome Total War is by far my favorite RTS (which is actually way fun in multiplayer because you just do the battles, I've had some epic ones).

i wish my friend would build a new comp cause i want to try out Empire total war grand campaign beta but im realllly not a fan of the campaign in that game, battle are meh too.

graphics are lovely though, it ran like shit on my 9800GT but i get a good 30 frames with the new card. once i get another one it will run like a champ.

with some mods like low poly grass and optimized distant LOD you might be able to play in on low. my quadcore 6600 2.4 ghz and ati HD 5770 still has a hard time playing it on high with qarls texture pack redimized.

I went ahead and downloaded ALL the DLC for Ass Effect 2. (that's what I've always called it)

Overlord
Aegis Pack
Equalizer Pack
Kasumi - Stolen Memory
Alternate Appearance Pack #1
Firewalker Pack
Cerberus Arc Projector
Cerberus Weapon and Armor
Zaeed - The Price of Revenge
Normandy Crash Site
(Cerberus and down are free with the Cerberus Network)