Gaming Thread

I got it, practiced a few times already. Like the Medic most, but that can change in multiplayer.

ur SteamID? On second thought, guys, post all your IDs in this thread. Mine's ElStormo.

Oh no, mister...not this time. I tried to hook up with you on Borderlands and you kept kicking me.

and severely moddable, gonna be great given some time...

I already switched some sounds out for the sounds in Alien vs Predator

oh and don't forget you can add your own "battle" music in the options of the game, any mp3 you want :p

Did you see where they've announced both Dante and Trish for Marvel vs. Capcom 3? Seems like DMC is getting decent representation. I'm wondering if they're going to announce any other characters. It'd be nice if they added one more to fill out the third slot. Preferably Virgil.

It would be nice if they didn't fuck up the games anymore. 2 and 4 were very upsetting.

Not on purpose, your connection was gay. I tried to connect to you, but it just didn't work out. Anyway, this one doesn't use Gamespy, it goes directly through Steam, so it should be okay.

I never connected with you on Borderlands...you wouldn't even accept my gamespy invite. :(

New ME2 DLC (yes more, Bioware are fucking enablers)
Lair of the Shadow Broker

2010.07.22 | Posted by Nickmo

The latest Mass Effect 2 DLC has been revealed, Lair of the Shadow Broker!

Two years ago, Commander Shepard died and Liara T'Soni fought in a desperate struggle against the Shadow Broker to recover her former Commander. Now that Shepard is back, it's time to even the score.

Team up with Liara and confront the mysterious and sinister Shadow Broker in the latest expansion to Mass Effect 2, coming soon! In the mean time check out three new screenshots and stay tuned for more info on Lair of the Shadow Broker.
shadow_broker-01-p.jpg