Gaming Thread

No, I'm not a fan of RTS in multiplayer. Only twitch gaming I can stomach is shooters. I heard it's gonna be pretty awesome though, so if you're into RTSes, can't go wrong with it. Might buy it for the single player campaign when it drops in price.

I preordered the special edition, mostly for the copies of Starcraft and broodwar on the flash drive. Since my hardcopies of said games managed to vanish after a few LAN parties.

I should really get around to playing those, but I'll be damned If I don't already have a shit ton of games to finish.

Yeah usually when I play games its either lock myself in my room drinking assorted colors of mountain dew and eating chex mix for days or I don't play at all haha, no middle ground. I'm thinking since this is my last week of not very employed freedom I might just have to take a swing at finishing some Fallout 3 content and Mass Effect 2 (haven't done any dlc); what Fallout 3 expansion would one recommend for me as amazing?

Yeah usually when I play games its either lock myself in my room drinking assorted colors of mountain dew and eating chex mix for days or I don't play at all haha, no middle ground. I'm thinking since this is my last week of not very employed freedom I might just have to take a swing at finishing some Fallout 3 content and Mass Effect 2 (haven't done any dlc); what Fallout 3 expansion would one recommend for me as amazing?

Broken Steel and Mothership Zeta i think are the best.

I think the thing I'm worst at is starting a game, getting half way through and then stopping for like a month because I can just never seem to find the time. Then when I do, I start all over because I forgot the story or mission I was on.

Yes. I have been playing the beta since phase I.

High Five!
Didja pre-order it!?

Broken Steel and Mothership Zeta i think are the best.

No spoilers please but does Broken Steel have extra stuff and story? I thought it just lets you play a little bit of other stuff after the main story. That definitely works for me though since I still have to finish the story again; I was thinking about The Pitt because the whole space idea kinda seems odd to me (except I found an Alien on the wasteland who had a mega sweet blaster with limited ammo, dunno if that's connected to the Zeta expansion); I have all of them installed.