Gaming Thread

all the reviews i read were excellent, i bought the THQ pack, Metro 2033 is a beautiful game, 4A Engine might be an up and coming engine.

I also heard metro was a bad game haha, it got like a 6.4 on ign. I'll check out the witcher though, i've been looking for the best pc games with super engrossing stories since i have more free time. its a shame because i just beat deus ex and deus ex 2 and mass effect 2 so topping those games in terms of story is pretty hard haha; i'm hoping f.e.a.r and system shock 2 can do it.

FEAR was pretty meh, but the story was decent. The Witcher is uber engrossing, you won't be disappointed. Just remember to fuck everyone you can.

hmm I definitely have to check it out then, from what i saw it just seemed like a generic hack and slash adventure game but if it's not i'll definitely check it out.

Here's a shirt for all of you who couldn't get Morrigan to approve of anything you did (though I don't understand it because I had no problem with her, but apparently it was an issue for a lot of people)
media.nl

After photo of the touch up.

I added 4 new sanwa buttons and a new bubbletop for the joystick.

Everything looks brighter because I was outside, but the buttons are darker and so is the bubbletop. Darker red. The bubbletop literally has "air bubbles" inside it's see-through. pretty spiffy!

0629001811.jpg

0630000038.jpg

I been playing Sins of a Solar Empire again. This time with a few friends from work.

The game i played this morning lasted about 2 1/2 hours.

Anyone want to join in add Liverslapper to your IronClad friends list. Or ask for my Vent information through a PM.

haha apparently in ME2 if you sit in the AI core for a while and do nothing, Legion does the Robot:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CRPScZ-FOI&playnext_from=TL&videos=KwFDyawjHvc&feature=grec_index[/ame]