Gaming Thread

The male and female player characters have two voices to select from. Both of them have a hideous voice and a decent to good voice. The first female voice is the best of the four.

Boodborne is about to go live in thirty minutes.

It was to be expected, but it's so far the highest rated PS4 game, and the first "killer app". Maybe you would like this Souls game Stormo since you no longer control a "drunken cow"?
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Playing Pillars of Eternity now. Glad I backed it on KS. One thing though: Obsidian bug 'testing' strikes again. If you double click an item to equip it, you'll lose all passive class and race abilities. So drag and drop, don't double-click. And no, quitting and loading the game does not fix it, once you saved your game, your abilities stay gone. You can remove NPCs and re-add them to the party to fix it, but that doesn't help the protagonist.

Ah, Obsidian, some things never change...

sdrawkcabgniklat>>>> in other words 'Isuckmalecatsdicks'....... fuck off PUKE!

I'd be offended if you weren't druck right now. Anyway, I had a lot better name in the past, until the account expired from inactivity. When I made this account, I didn't imagine I'd actually be posting that much.

Also, try reading the name from right to left.

Playing Pillars of Eternity now. Glad I backed it on KS. One thing though: Obsidian bug 'testing' strikes again. If you double click an item to equip it, you'll lose all passive class and race abilities. So drag and drop, don't double-click. And no, quitting and loading the game does not fix it, once you saved your game, your abilities stay gone. You can remove NPCs and re-add them to the party to fix it, but that doesn't help the protagonist.

Ah, Obsidian, some things never change...

Good to know. I was going to potentially play that before The Witcher 3 releases if I have time. If not, then after and hopefully that will have been patched.

I've had more fun playing the new 3DS Pokemon games than I have had with any console or PC game in years. (Except SMT IV which was also on 3DS)

The online is extremely in depth and extremely difficult.

I've been playing Total War: Attila quite a bit lately. Its pretty fun, basically just an improved Rome 2.

Started a campaign as the Sassanids, it almost feels like cheating. I'm amassing so much money from trade and industry that I could probably just buy the Eastern Roman empire at this point. Silk Road, mothafucka!

Not to alarm you, but I'm slowly dying of poison.

So the recent Witcher 3 trailer is fuckin rad.

Pretty cool, although the narration is kind of silly. Anyway, it looks like we will finally have a TES game with actual fun combat for a change. Inquisition wasn't really that (even if the combat was somewhat fun, it was pretty brain dead).

Ugh, I thought the Planescape Torment sequel would be out by now. Do you guys think it will be hard to run? If I can handle Skyrim on low settings surely I can handle a crowd-funded isometric game. Right?

Ugh, I thought the Planescape Torment sequel would be out by now. Do you guys think it will be hard to run? If I can handle Skyrim on low settings surely I can handle a crowd-funded isometric game. Right?
Don't think so, to be honest. And yeah, release is still pretty far away.

pYQjVgA.png

:lol:

Hey Stormo, since your in box is full; do you have problems with auto attack (while idle) not working in Pillars of Eternity? Pretty much none of the ranged characters do anything at all after their initial target has died, or if you force them to perform an ability. Afterwards, they simply stand there. It makes combat a huge slog.