gas prices ...

gas was like $2.70 for basic here yesterday, and now people are telling me that the gas station down the street from my office jumped up to $3.17 today!

fuck bullshit $3.00+ gas prices, im riding my bike to work from now on. its about 5 miles or so and half of it is an actual bike track.

100_1711.jpg

price gouging. i love it. i stopped at citgo to fill up the camry and it was about $2.60 a gallon. down the street some cocksucker was charging nearly $3 for the same shit. whatever. i only work 3 days a week and the wife doesnt work.

related note: anyone noticed people actually *lying* about how much it costs to fill up their SUV? i swear ive had several people tell me it costs around $30 to fill up a huge explorer/tahoe type vehicle. haha! thats how much it costs to fill up my mx-5. i can only figure they are trying to keep themselves from looking stupid.

LOL...Ya, I seen a Tahoe put in $90 the other day. We can only hope these fucking douchebags will finally top buying these superfluous SUV's and/or trade 'em in for a good 'ol economy car. Pimpin' ain't easy. :tickled:

On another note, all these fucking losers need to stop exponentially multiplying. Either that, or an even bigger demand for some immense transport system.

whats funny is that there will be no market for SUVs anymore. no one will be able to sell them because no one wants to buy them. trade-ins will be refused by dealers.
my favorite: Hummer H3. what is GM thinking? how stupid.

worht to mention ... on my way home tonight, the same gas station I filled up for $3.05 this very morning ... is now up to $3.19

can't wait for tommorrow :kickass:

this is really starting to piss me off, because we use natural gas to heat our place while I'm at school and now the heating bills are going to skyrocket.

FUCK YOU, YOU SUV DRIVING CUNTS PROMOTING WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST THAT DRIVES UP MY HEATING BILLS.

lizard said:
gas.jpg

my bud in Atlanta says some places are up to $6 for Super

lolz, I think thats the pic that NAD linked too, but it didn't work b/c yahoo is gay (I recognized his url from trying to copy the link earlier myself)

lurch70 said:
worht to mention ... on my way home tonight, the same gas station I filled up for $3.05 this very morning ... is now up to $3.19

can't wait for tommorrow :kickass:

oh yeah ... again, same station up to $3.39 ...

Waiting for tonight [/J Lo]

fuck .. and I have relatives coming in next week from Hungary ... expecting to be driven all over NY and Atlantic City ... + have to rent some big gas guzzling car ... + and they are here for 2 weeks.

super duper!!! :kickass: :(