Get Well Soon, Alexi

I don't think it's funny that he's gettin bald, I mean it really sux for him.. ;\ I won't stop liking him or the way he plays, but surely he doesn't feel pleasant about it. Anyway, I don't care if Alexi or someone else from the band is gettin fat or something like that..fuck, it's normal, they're people. :)

in general it is quite typical for men who are nearly 30 and older to get fat...!! but it sucks...

LMAO!!!

Yeah I hate that American phase he's going through. Why can't he just be himself?

How that really reads is "Yeah I hate that American phase he's going through. How come he can't just be what I want him to be?"

How do you know that's not him being himself. Statements like that are ridiculous.

And Warheart, yes...Bowling does rule. i just played yesterday and bowled a 215. :)

jhonna's pics proved he didn't quit smoking (come on,we're talking about Alexi :lol: )and she said he'd start playing a little on wednesday so he's doing better :headbang:

And Alexi getting fat? :erk: I don't think so, everyone got a double chin when holding their head in a strange way, so ...